Chapter 6

I was surprised to see my ex-boyfriend, Greg standing at the door. "Greg, what are you doing here?" I sniffled. "I work as security here, and thought I saw you walking up the corridor, you looked sad so I decided to come and see what was up.." He still cared I could tell, I invited him into my room.

"So what are you doing here [YN]?" He asked. "I work as an assistant tour manager for The Overtones" I replied. "Why are you so upset then?" He asked concerned. "I...well... date Lachie, and he... invited me over at the meet and greet. There was a person who shouted out that he deserved better than me" I started to cry again this time worse than before. "He stuck up for me but it still hurt Greg." Greg started hugging me. I missed his hugs sometimes, his big muscly arms around me. "Shhh, it's okay [YN], don't cry... everything is going to be okay". He kissed my cheek.

He stayed with me for about 10 minutes trying to cheer me up, "I better go [YN] there going to be wondering where I am I'm supposed to be helping pack up. Was nice to see you again, here's my number, keep in touch!" he said, as we both stood up. He came over and kissed me on the cheek. Just as he was about to walk out, he turned around wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

I was so shocked but I couldn't pull away. I missed his kissed too. Just then Lachie walked in and saw us. Greg stopped and and turned around to face Lachie, "I can explain" we said in unison. Lachie stood there frozen, a tear ran down his face. "Lachie...?" I said while walking over to him. "Lachie...?" I tried to hug him but he pushed me off and left the room.

"LACHIE" I shouted down the corridor "PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" He just carried on waking. "LACHIE PLEASE" I shouted. I dropped to the floor and started to cry.

"What's all the shouting about [YN]?" Lauryn said leaving her room with Timmy. "[YN], what's happened...come here, Timmy can we have a girly chat for a minute... thanks". We walked into my room, "Tell me what happened" Lauren said. I told her everything right from the start, with Lachie telling the fans that we were together, what the woman said about him deserving better and about Greg. I felt horrible for hurting Lachs like that. "You're in a right pickle aren't you? Is Greg still here?... it might be a good idea if you both explained to Lachie what happened." I nodded and pulled out my phone and texted Greg.