Chapter 18

"[YN] tell me!" Lachie said. I'm just going to have to be truthful to him. "Lachie you can't say anything to anyone... When I went outside I saw Darren kissing another girl." Lachie was speechless, "Did this girl have brownish hair?" He said, "yes, her name was Molly it was his ex girlfriend... Do you know her?"

"Yes, after the show Darren told us in the dressing room, that she was there. He hasn't spoken to her for many years, so I don't know why they still have each others numbers." Lachie explained. "What are we going to do Lachie? What if he starts talking to Molly and hurts Ellie again?" He gave me a sympathetic look "don't worry about it, I'll talk to him... I'll tell him that I don't believe that you hit him, but I won't tell him that you told me" he kissed my forehead and left the room.

*Lachie's POV*

"What are we going to do Lachie? What if he starts talking to Molly and hurts Ellie again?" I felt sorry for her, she really cared about people. "don't worry about it, I'll talk to him... I'll tell him that I don't believe that you hit him, but I won't tell him that you told me" I kissed her forehead and left the room.

I made my way down to the room Darren and Ellie were sharing. I knocked on the door and Ellie answered. "Hey El, is it okay if I have a private talk with Daz? [YN] is in our room if you want to go there." I told her "yeah that's okay...I'll see you in a bit Daz, Lach wants to talk to you" she shouted.

"What's up Lachs" Darren said. "[YN] didn't hit you did she? I can tell Darren" he looked down at the floor. "No... she didn't hit me...I we'll...I saw Molly and kind of....kissed her" I acted shocked so Darren wouldn't suspect anything. "How did she contact you? You haven't spoke in years" I asked him. "We still had each other's numbers, she text me after the show saying how much she enjoyed it. That was the first time I've spoken to her in 4 years. When we were in the bar she text me asking if we could meet up so we could talk, and we'll... It kind of went from there" I was so shocked that he had actually kissed Molly. "Why did she hit you?" I asked "we'll [YN] told her about the fact I was engaged and was expecting a child, and she flipped"

"What are you gonna do Daz? This isn't the first time you've betrayed Ellie now" I said "I don't know Lachs... I don't know"

*[YN] POV*

There was a knock on the door, and I was surprised to see Ellie there, "Hey what's up?" I asked letting her in. "Lach is at our room talking to Darren" oh yeah of course. "Oh yeah, I forgot. So how's things with you two?" I asked her "I think things are finally getting back on track, Darren seems to be starting to get back to normal. We were discussing the baby before, about possible names, we don't know the gender yet... But I'm so excited!" I felt really bad knowing about what Darren had done, and knowing how much it's going to upset Ellie. "That's great, I hope everything works out for you"

After about half an hour Lachie came back. "Hey you two, how you doing?" "Great thanks Lach" I said. "What did you want to talk to Daz about?" I shot Lachie a look as to say be careful "oh it doesn't matter, just about what's happening tomorrow and stuff" "oh okay, anyway bye [YN] see you tomorrow" she got up and left

"That was close" I said to Lach "yeah too close" he agreed. "Is Darren going to tell her?" I asked, "I think so, you may get a visitor soon" he winked "fancy a coffee?" "Please Lach"