Chapter 7

The walk to Lachie's room, felt like a long and painful walk. Once I reached his room, I could here shouting. "THATS NO EXCUSE, YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO KISS HER!" I could here Lachie screaming. I looked at Lauren with a scared look on my face, "[YN] everything will be fine, just knock the door and get this over with!"

I knocked on the door, "WHO IS IT?" a raging Lachie shouted. "Lachs it's me, [YN]" the door opened. Lachie's face was red and he looked angry. As soon as I walked in I could feel the tension between the two. "Lachie, I'm really really sorry" I said starting to cry "I never meant for this to happen, I haven't seen Greg in years and after everything that happened with that fan I was upset. He came to my room to make sure I was okay." I told Lachie. "He's already explained all this to me, it still doesn't give him the right to kiss you!"

"I've told you Lachie so many times, I didn't MEAN TO KISS HER" I could tell Greg was getting angry and this was making Lachie angry. I sat down for a bit and put my head in my hands, when all of a sudden 'WHACK'

I looked up startled at what had just happened. Lachie had got that angry that he had punched Greg. "GET OUT!" he shouted. "Lachie please don't do this!" I said. Greg's nose started to bleed as he held his face. "GREG...GET OUT!!" Greg walked towards the door, and looked at me with a glare, and left.

We sat in Lachie's room in silence for a bit while he calmed down. I herd him start to sniffle. "Why [YN]?" he said, trying not to cry. He turned around to me I could see the tears in his eyes. I stood up and walked over to him, "Lachie I'm really sorry, maybe that girl was right you could do better than me. Lachie I'm really sorry." I began to walk to the door, when I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Don't leave [YN], I love you so much, I couldn't do any better than you, you are perfect! I forgive you it wasn't your fault, I'm sorry for punching Greg he just really wound me up!"

I turned around and gave him the biggest hug ever, "I will never let you down again, I love you so much to. Come on let's go meet up with the others and go for a drink" I gave him a kiss as we walked down the corridor holding hands, things were getting back to normal again. Well so I thought.