Chapter 5

I woke in the morning to the sound of my alarm. I opened my eyes to see Lachie looking at me 'Good morning beautiful!' he winked. I looked around the room to see yesterdays dress on the floor next to Lachie's suit. Then I remembered what happened.

Lachie got out of bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I lay in bed for a while letting it all sink in. I went into the shower after him, I stood there for about 5 minutes just letting the water run over me just thinking, was last night a mistake? did he really love me? did I really love him? of course I did!

I got out of the shower and put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and we made our way to breakfast, when we got down there, Timmy and Mike were there with their girlfriends. "Where's the others?" I asked as we sat down. "There all still in bed" Kimmy replied. "Typical" Lachie rolled his eyes.

After breakfast we made our way back upstairs to finish packing before Lance came and picked us all up. "Do you regret what we did last night [YN]?" Lachie asked in a sad tone "No" I replied "Do you?". "Of course not, I love you!" he said before giving me a kiss. His big hands intertwined with mine. "Do all the lads know or just Timmy?" I asked "Just Timmy at the moment... we should tell them after the concert later?". "Yeah" I agreed.

*Lachie's Pov*

[YN] hasn't mentioned what happened last night at all. I hope she's not having second thoughts in out relationship,  I love her! "Do you regret what we did last night [YN]?" I asked. "No, Do you?" she replied. "Of course not, I love you!" I replied. I was so happy to hear her say this that I had to kiss her. My hands intertwined with her small hands. "Do all the lads know or just Timmy?" She asked curiously. "Just Timmy at the moment...We should tell them after the concert later?" I said wondering if she would agree. "Yeah" she agreed.

*[YN]'s pov* *After the show*

"Lachie...Lachie" I shouted. He was to busy with fans to notice me probably. "[YN], come here say Hello to some of the fans... Everyone this is [YN]... my girlfriend" Everyone gasped and started whispering. The lads turned around surprised and smiled and me and Lachie and hugged us both. "Lachie you could do better!" I heard someone in the crowd shout. This really hurt my feeling, I felt myself starting to well up. "I couldn't do better, she's perfect" he replied whilst hugging me. He spun me around and whispered in my ear "Don't listen to them [YN] they are just jealous of your beauty"

I left the boys in peace to meet fans and sign programs. When I reached my room I burst into tears, What if that person was right, what if Lachie did deserve better than me. There was knock at the door, I wiped away some of the tears from my eyes, and opened the door "[YN] what's wrong?" they said.