Chapter 2

*Day before first show*

Today was the day before the first show of their 'Saturday Night At The Movies' tour. We had a lot to do today including, packing the bus and driving to Cork. I had to get up at 5:30 am to help pack the bus and make sure everything was ready.

"Hello [YN], how you doing today?" I heard the familiar deep voice say.

"Hey Lachie, I'm great thanks, you?" I replied to a tired looking Lachie. "Tired, it's too early for me...I better go find the boys" He smiled, winked and walked off. My heart skipped a beat. I was beginning to fall for Lachie.

The bus had finished being loaded and Lance was approaching.

"[YN] Is everything loaded? we need to set off soon?"

"Yeah Lance, we just finished." I told him.

"Right [YN] you'll be travelling in the tour bus with the lads." I was nervous to be travelling with them, as I haven't spent that much time with them.

I went to go find the lads, when I spotted Mike,

"Mike, can you get the lads together and get on the bus we need to get going" I asked him.

"Yeah [YN] see you in a minute." After about 5 minutes the lads started to enter the tour bus.

"I see your travelling with us today [YN]" Lachie said and winked at me once again.

"Yeah I am, Lance is taking his car I think"

On the way to Cork, I felt really comfortable around them, they included me in everything they did and really made me feel like part of the team. I loved working here with them.

"We will be at there in less than an hour" I heard the driver say over a tannoy. We all cheered, which then brought out laughter.

In just under 50 minutes we had reached cork, and had parked up outside the Opera House. We started unloaded the van and usher the lads in, only to be greeted with screaming fans who had arrived early, to get the first glimpse of them. Once the stage was set up, Lance and the boys entered to start a sound check and run through with VIP guests watching. Lance came over and gave me the rota for that night, including what times things started, and what I needed to do to help.

"Hello beautiful" I heard the deepness and seductive-ness of Lachie's voice and as I looked up he was standing right over me smiling.

"Oh hello Lachie" I said trying to act surprised.

"All the lads are going out after the show tonight, I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I was excited by Lachie's proposal, and tried not to show that in my voice.

"Yes, Okay... but I need to help pack awa-"

"Lance will sort it don't worry I've already cleared it with him, he said it will be good for you to go out and have some fun with us!" he kissed me on the cheek, winked and walked off.

I was really looking forward to tonight and spending time with them specially Lachie!