Chapter 9

*2 days after the pub*

I still haven't spoken to Lachie since the incident in the pub. Darren spoke to him and he said he needed time but this was killing me. I loved and cared for Lachie so much, that I couldn't have this anymore.

After the show, I made my way toward the room Lachie was staying in. I knocked the door, my heart was pounding. "Who is it?" I heard him shout. "Lachie, it's [YN] please let me in we need to talk!" There was complete silence with no reply. "Lachie please..." I heard the door unlock.

"Come in" he mumbled. I went inside, and sat down on the chair in the corner. "I miss you... a lot" I told him. "Ever since that night, I've missed you, I love you Lachlan Chapman!" He looked up at me "I've missed you too." A smile broke across his face "I thought you hated me, after walking out of the pub. I needed time to calm down. I thought you were avoiding me all this time!" "I thought you were avoiding me!" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened with Greg, Lachie. I'm as much to blame." I said to him. "Don't blame yourself [YN], I'm sorry for hitting him. I can't believe I actually hit him, I don't know what came over me!"

"So... we okay now?" I asked him shyly. He walked over to me, "Of course we are beautiful" He started to kiss me. "I love you" I breathed in between kisses.

*The day after*

I awoke to the sound of the ringtone on my phone, "Hello.." I said half asleep. "[YN] it's Lance, where are you? we need to get going otherwise we will never reach the next venue in time!" I had completely forgotten that we were travelling today! "Lance I'll be right there!" "Do you know where La...." I cut the phone off.

"Lachie wake up, we're late. we're travelling today! WAKE UP" Lachie groaned and turned over. "Lachie Lance phoned asking where we are!" I told him. "What time is it?" he mumbled. "7:15, we need to get going!" I got out of bed once again to find clothes all over the floor. I picked up Lachie's clothes and put then in his bag. "Come on!"

Finally he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and shoved them on. I left him a note saying I had to go pack, and left his room. Lance was walking up the hall.

"[YN]! come on hurry up, pack your things. I'll sort out Lachie!" Lance said to me. "By the way, did you... make up with... Lachie." he asked. "Yes, talk later." I smiled and ran off.

I shoved all my belongings into my bag. Checked the room for the final time, and left. Me and Lachie emerged at the same time. "Are we telling the lads that we are back together?" I asked him. "Yeah they'll be happy to hear it!" He grabbed my hand and we made our way to reception.