Chapter 4

When we arrived at Hayfield Manor we were greeted by a doorman, who opened my door and offered to park up the car. "So here we are" Lachie said. Hayfield Manor was a big place, from the outside it looked old fashioned, but when we got inside it was posh and modern. With marble floors and red carpets leading to each room.

Soon enough we found our way to the room, and were seated. Our table consisted of the rest of the boys and their girlfriend's. Timmy whispered something into Lachie's ear which he nodded to. "It's rude to whisper." said Mark's girlfriend. "Sorry, Emily" Timmy said while pulling a puppy dog face. "So [YN]" Darren said, "This is my fiancée, Ellie. Mike's girlfriend, Kimmy. Timmy's girlfriend, Lauren and Marks girlfriend Emily." Each one smiled and waved when there name was mentioned. "Nice to meet your all" I said.

*3 hours later*

I was in the taxi with Lachie, Timmy and Lauren, on the way home. when we finally reached the hotel, Lance met us outside and payed the taxi driver. Lance pulled me and Lachie to one side, "Right there was a slight problem with the hotel rooms... There wasn't enough rooms to have one to your self [YN]... so... you'll have to... share with Lachie." Lance explained. My heart skipped a beat, the thought of sharing a room with Lachie made us both smile. "Okay! Do you have the key. I really want to get into my comfy clothes?" Lance handed over the key. "See you in the morning Lance!" Lachie shouted as Lance walked off to pay the other taxi divers.

On the way to our room, I couldn't help but wonder what Timmy said to Lachie. "What did Timmy say to you at dinner?" I asked "He asked if me and you were together... I didn't tell him I was gonna ask you out..." he said blushing.

The lift stopped and the doors opened. "What room are we in Lach?" I asked him, "It says Room 201 on the key." Lachie said "Okay it should be just round the... here we are!" I said. Lachie unlocked the door. inside there was a double bed a couple of chairs with a TV and a bottle of champagne on the table, with a note saying;

"With Love

from Lance x"

"Did Lance know you were going to ask me?" I asked Lachie puzzled. "Erm... yeah, he asked why I had bought you a dress and why I couldn't give it to you so I had to let him in" he said while starting to blush.

Lachie poured us a glass of champagne, while I put on my comfy clothes. "Let's make a toast..." Lachie said "...To the most beautiful girl in my life, I love you, thanks for saying yes and making me the happiest man ever." I could feel myself starting to well up. "Don't cry beautiful" He said while holding my waist and wiping the tears that started to fall.

He pulled me in closer, and started to kiss me. His kisses were more passionate each time. He lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he walked over to the bed, putting me down carefully. He stopped for a minute "Are you sure?" he said. "Yes!" I whispered. He lay me down on the bed, his kisses were getting slower.