Chapter 14

"What's up?" I said to him. "I know we haven't been together very long, and we have had our ups and downs, but doesn't every couple?" Where was he going with this I thought. "We'll, I love you so much and I was wondering..." He came over to me and knelt down on the floor and pulled a box out of his pocket. While opening the box he said "Will you marry me?" I didn't know what to say... Everyone was looking at us. "Yes," I said, everyone started to clap. He put the ring on my finger. It was a gold ring with a diamond in the middle. It was beautiful.

He kissed me and hugged me. "I'm so happy you said yes, I thought you may say no after everything that's happened." He said, "I've told you Lachie I love you, you mean the world to me." Through out the evening I couldn't stop smiling I was so happy. Then it hit me. "Does Darren know?" I blurted out. "No, I don't care what he says [YN], you're mine." He was such a sweetie. "Will you promise me not to kick off again like you have with Greg and Darren?" "I promise!"

When we left I couldn't stop thinking about how Ellie and Darren were getting on. I took my phone out my bag and saw I had 3 missed calls and 2 texts from Ellie. I read the texts;

"Where are you? I've got something to tell you."

"[YN] phone me!"

They sounded pretty urgent so I rung her back. "Ellie what's up?" I said "Are you alone or with Lachie?" "I'm in the car on the way back why?" "When you get back come to my room, I need to tell you something!" And she cut off.

We finally reached the hotel after being stuck in traffic for over 20 minutes. "Lachie I need to go to Ellie's room she wants to tell me something, I promise you I will spend the night with you tonight!" I kissed him and gave him a hug "it's okay, I'll wait for you with come champagne" he smiled and winked. When I got to Ellie's room I knocked on the door. "Hey [YN] come in!" I walked into her room and sat on the chair. "Whats up?" "I've got something I really need to tell you. Darren doesn't even know yet neither do the others... It's big." I was worried about what she was gonna say.

"OMG [YN]" I jumped put of my daze of thoughts "What?" I said startled "Did Lachie... Propose?" She seemed genuinely shocked. "Yes, today at dinner!" "Awwww that's so cute!" She squealed. "Anyway this about you, what up?" "Oh yeah I completely forgot for a minute then...well... I'm... Pregnant"

"Omg, really? You need to tell Darren, wait... How are things with you and Darren?" I was excited for her but she didn't seem to be. "That's the thing we are still shaky, but I don't want him to stay with my just because I'm pregnant... What should I do?" I thought about it for a bit, "You need to tell him Ellie, he deserves to know."

"I'll get him over, I hope he doesn't flip or anything." Ellie said. I was about to get up and leave when she grabbed my arm "Thank you for everything [YN], you've been there for me through everything." I hugged her and left the room. I was on my way back to my room when I heard someone behind me shout my name. I turned around to see Darren there. "[YN] how's everyth..." He paused and looked down at my hand. "I see everything alright then!" he said in a blunt tone. "Darren I told you..." He just blanked me and went into Ellie's room. 'We'll breakfast is going to be fun tomorrow' I thought.