Chapter 12

"Whats going on, Darren?" Ellie said confused. Darren looked at me with the saddest look ever, I felt terrible. "I...Erm..." "TELL HER!" Lachie shouted. This caught the attention of the others, and brought them out their rooms "What's going on guys?" Mark asked, "Darren needs to tell Ellie something, I think all of you should hear it to."

"Lachie that's not fair!" I told him. "it's okay [YN]..." Darren sighed "Ellie, I'm sorry, but... I've fallen for [YN]... ever since the first day I saw her I felt a spark." The others gasped when hearing this. Ellie stared from Darren to me. "I...I need to go" she went back into her room. "Are you happy now Lachie, well done. I'm going to try and talk to Ellie." I said. Lachie should not have don't that, it's embarrassing for Darren, Ellie and me!

I knocked on the door, "Ellie let me in, we need to talk." she opened the door tears running down her face. "oh Ellie..." I hugged her, "I'm sorry for the way Lachie reacted, it was uncalled for. I'll speak to him later about it." I went into the room and put the kettle on.

*Lachies POV*

"TELL HER" I shouted. This caught the attention of the other lads who came out there room. "What's going on guys?" Mark said. "Darren needs to tell Ellie something, I think all of you should hear it to." I was so angry that i just said it without thinking.

"Lachie that's not fair!" I hear [YN] say, I could tell she was genuinely upset by what I just said. I felt terrible. Darren confessed to Ellie how he felt for [YN] I could slowly feel myself calm down. "Are you happy now Lachie, well done. I'm going to try and talk to Ellie." What had she just said? Have I really just upset her again.

I walked slowly back to my room, ignoring all the others. I'd done it again, I've lost her for good this time. She'll never forgive me after this, I reached the room and broke down.