Chapter 19

I was awoken by Lachie kissing me on the cheek, "morning beautiful, we need to get up we have the interviews today." he said in he's deep voice. I turned over to him "any news from Darren?" I asked. "He told her, apparently she was okay with it, I thinks it's to do with the fact she doesn't want to go through it all again" I gave him a quick hug and kiss and got out of bed.

I went into the bathroom to wash and do my hair and then I came out put my dark skinnies on and a top with black see through sleeves. "You look stunning soon to be Mrs Chapman" he said while tying his bow tie. "And so do you Mr Chapman" I said smiling.

We went downstairs, had breakfast and then went outside to the bus. The lads had 3 interviews to do today, so while we were doing them Emily, Kimmy, Lauren and Emily, we're going out shopping. "See you later" they said and got into Emily's car and left.

The first interview was for a magazine, so while the boys were doing that I stood by and watched. "So Lachie when are you and [YN] going to tie the knot?" The interviewer asked. He looked at me and smiled "towards the end of the year" I was so excited. The interviewer asked Darren the same question and he said he wasn't sure yet. She moved on and asked the boys questions about their tour and album, and what they are going to be doing afterwards

After about 20 mins the interview was finished, and it was time to set off to the next one at BBC radio 2. Darren was quiet on the way there after the interviewer asked about his wedding. I could tell he was sad.

I went over to him, "Darren, is everything alright?" I said "just leave me alone [YN] go and have a perfect life with Lach while mine falls apart" he said. Lachie over heard and came over "that's hardly fair Darren" I felt tears come into my eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to lash out I just want time on my own" me and Lachie walked off and sat by the others, I couldn't stop worrying about Darren for the rest of the day. He seemed off for the rest of the interviews.

Once we had finished all of the interviews, we went back to the hotel. I told Ellie about how Darren had been acting, and she pulled him aside and talked to him.

"So were getting married this year" I said to Lach smiling. "Yeah I thought we could do it towards the end of the year, maybe October" he's said "we better get planning then"

For the rest of the night me and Lachie planned our wedding, we found a church, got a date, planned a reception and thought about who we'd invite.

*A few months later*

Today was the day I was getting my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. I had chosen Lauren, Emily, Ellie and Kimmy to be my bridesmaids. "So what colour dresses are we having [YN]?" Kimmy asked "you'll have to wait and see Kim" I smiled.

"Oh no" I mutterd "what's up?" Lauren asked. "Ellie...Molly's over there..."

"Hey, you're the girl I saw outside the bar with Darren, aren't you?" "Yeah hi Molly, it's [YN] by the way" I told her "who you with [YN]"... oh god ... "well this is Kimmy, Lauren, Emily... And Ellie" when I said Ellie's name Molly's eyes widened.

"Are you... Darrens... Fiancée?" Oh no please don't kick off Ellie "yes, [YN] told me what happened well done for hitting him" she said smiling. We were all shocked including Molly. "I better go.... Bye" Molly said before walking off.

*lachies POV*

Today was the day I was going to get my suit. Timmy was my best man, after endless debates over who to pick. "So Lach, are we gonna help pick your suit" Mike said laughing. "Yeah why not, not to extravagant" I chuckled. It was couple of months until the wedding, and I was so excited. This is the first opportunity we've had of getting out and buying suits.

[YN] told me that Timmy's bow tie, needed to match the colour of the bridesmaid dresses, so she was sorting that out, but we still needed suits. Darren seems to have have cheered up more, and was helping me pick my suit along side Timmy, Mike and Mark. Everything was starting to get back to normal, with Darren and Ellie, and Darren's mood had changed a lot. Everything was finally getting back to normal.