Chapter 13

*[YN] POV*

I stayed with Ellie again tonight. She was a wreck. Darren had completely broken her heart. "I was so excited for the wedding!" she said "Ellie he may try and make it up to you and get back with you." I tried to comfort her. "We better go down to breakfast, we'll get a table on our own if you like?" she nodded.

When we reached the dining hall all the others were already there. "Can we have a table on our own today, for two please." "Certainly!" the lady said and showed us to a table over the other side of the room. "At least it's away from them! She must have realised" Ellie said.

"Oh god Darren and Lachie are coming over." I said "[YN] can I have a private word please...outside." he had a hint of sadness in his voice. "okay" I accepted.

"[YN] I know I've screwed up big time, but all I could think about and talk about last night was how much I miss you! With Ellie and Darren arguing and you having to share with Ellie, I've hardly seen you and it's killing me! I love you [YN]" I didn't know what to say I was speechless. Lachie had a way with words that just made me melt inside. "Lachie I love you too and I miss you so much too, but that was so uncalled for last night, Ellie is completely distraught, she loves Darren so much!" I had to tell him the truth he needed to know what he's done!

"Darren is trying to make it up to Ellie now, be wants to take her out for dinner, and sort things out. Would you like to come out for dinner with me tonight as we have a night off?" I wanted things sorted with Lachie it was killing me too. "yes" I accepted

*Before dinner*

I didn't know what to wear tonight. Lachie said posh, and the only thing I have like that is... the dress that Lachie bought me. "I'll just have to wear that" I said to myself.

About 7:00 there was a knock at my door. I opened it to see Lachie there in a suit and bow tie. He always looked so handsome. "You look absolutely stunning" He said kissing my cheek. I came out my room and linked him arm.

Lance drove us there in his black BMW. "Here we are" Lance said "It looks very nice Lachs" Lachie came round and opened my door. "Here we are beautiful" he have me his hand and helped me out the car.

We were taken to a reserved seat on the balcony by a very polite lady. This place must me very upper class. When we sat down we were both silent for a while, while we looked at the menu and order. Lachie was the first person to speak after ordering. "[YN] there's something that I want to ask you..."