Chapter 16

*a few weeks later*

Darren had been avoiding me ever since the night me and Lachie got engaged. He and Ellie looked happier, but when ever I entered the room he would make sure not to go anywhere near me or he'd leave. "Mike, do you know why Darren's avoiding me?" I asked, "He's trying to sort out his relationships and not let his feelings for you get in the way of that." He replied. "Oh okay"

*a few hours later*

It was the last show tonight and it was at the London indig02 for the second time, and after the show tonight we were all going out for some drinks, with some of the crew, to celebrate the end of the SNATM Tour 2014. The lads were sad that it was the last show and so was I, we've had so much fun on this tour and now it's coming to and end. They belted out there songs with power and gave it there all, they wanted to remember the last night forever. At the end of the night, they did special shutouts to the crew, and their partners. We all came on stage at the end to sing they're last song.

After the show we all set out for the local bar just around the corner. We got some drinks and sat down, "Cheers to the end of a great tour, that we will always remember" said Mark. "Also I'd like to add, cheers to the amazing fans that made the shows incredible." said Mike. "Also thanks to all the crew, and Lance and [YN] for making it possible." Timmy added. Everyone raised the glasses and cheered.

Darren seemed to act off all night, and Ellie picked up on this and mouthed to me "what's up with him?" I shrugged. Darren pulled out his phone, read a message and then said, "I need to go outside... For...erm... Some air" the way he said this seemed suspicious, and the rest of the lads and girls agreed with me when I said this. "Give it a minute and if he's not back, I'll go see him, I need to talk to him about stuff anyway."

5 minutes passed with no sign of Darren, "maybe you should go outside now [YN]" Emily said. I nodded and stood up and made my way towards the bar doors. I opened the doors and looked round the corner, no sign of Darren. I closed the door behind me and went to look around. I could hear faint talking, so I followed the noise which led to an Alley. I looked down the alley to see Darren kissing another girl. I was so shocked. Had he really just done this, with Ellie being pregnant and everything.

I made a loud coughing noise which caught the attention of Darren and this girl "omg [YN] I can explain!" He said panicking, "who's she? Your girlfriend?" The girl said. "No, she's one of my girlfriends close friends" He pushed the girl off him and walked over to me. "You can't tell Ellie about this please! I can explain" he said. "We'll get explaining then!" I told him.