FUN FACTS!

There are a lot of fun facts here so be prepared! They are all just fun facts, most of it are initial ideas of the story before it became what it is today. :D

By the way, I submitted this story again for TheWattys ! So please do support this story :D

Here you go,

- The story was always meant to end in tragedy.

- Jade was initially meant to be Third Prince's secondary wife.

- Crown Prince was never meant to be the Emperor. From the start, it was always Third Prince who was going to be the Emperor.

- Crown Prince was always meant to pass away at the end of the story.

- There were supposed to be Consort Shine and Empress' special chapters, but I decided to cancel them. (Too long, too much!)

- Still remember Empress Dowager Oku Lana? Who asked the Emperor to never make Third Prince the Crown Prince? Emperor was then supposed to grow curious and one day he accidentally hurt himself and seeing that he was bleeding, he asked Eunuch Fan to do the blood testing between him and Third Prince. Then he will found out that Third Prince was not his son. However of course I cancelled this idea.

- If it is not clear enough yet(implied all over the story), Third Prince had no romantic feelings towards Jade. He just saw her as someone he can trust, just like how he trusted Seventh Princess. (But he still loved Seventh Princess) *this is a real part of the story.

- After being the Mistress, Jade was supposed to have 2 miscarriages, the second one being Empress' plan as Crown Princess was still not pregnant yet. But I decided not to write this as it is dragging the story.

- Jade was supposed to find out everyone's secrets, including Third Prince's birth secrets (from Seventh Princess) and the story between Empress and General Wales (from General Wales himself), but to keep the story realistic, I cancelled the idea.

- At one point of the story, Crown Prince, Jade and Third Prince were supposed to go to the North for the North Emperor's birthday. There, Jade was going to find out that Third Prince was not Emperor's son from Seventh Princess. This was also the point where Crown Princess felt that she could not continue being "sisters" with Jade as the Crown Princess was always supposed to accompany the Crown Prince to any official campaigns or occasions. However, she had no malicious intentions towards her, just that she wanted to stop talking to Jade.

- ^ Third Prince was supposed to find out that he was not Emperor's son from Jade when he was dying, but now that the plot changed a little, Jade did not know and thus no one else told him, but to keep things realistic, I cancelled these ideas.

- Jade was supposed to be the last person to die, meaning Third Prince would die first. However, I think I have been extremely harsh on Jade, so I let her go first.

- In the initial storyline too, Crown Prince was going to tell the Emperor that he did not want to be the Emperor. Of course the Emperor was mad, but when Crown Prince pointed out Emperor's main regret(about Magnolia), Emperor had no choice but to stay silent as he realised that his son was going to be no different from him and he could not bear to let Crown Prince go through the same regret as him.

- ^ Emperor would then tell Third Prince about Crown Prince's ideas and that was the initial idea for the two brothers to reconcile.

- Consort Lana was supposed to confront or go offence on Consort Shine after Empress' death.

- Crown Princess Shana was supposed to be barren, or infertile. In other words, she was supposed to be childless, thus Crown Prince was initially meant to be childless and it became another reason why the court officials were more willing to support Third Prince.