Chapter 4- Bye means bye

I'm not breathing heavy, and I'm not tired physically, but I am tired of running.  Running.  I want to shift but who would that help.

"No wait!" Grayson yelled.  It wasn't strong enough to stop me.  He was running behind me.

"Aspyn." A soft voice said. Olivia. "Please be back when I need you the most."  It was a mind link. 

I smiled lightly, "of course. I'll always be there for you. I made a promise.  I'm sorry I'm leaving but I'll be back soon,  if you help me."

"I'll tell you who can help you.  Your old pack Alpha, the one you consider your brother, he knows."

Jace.  He knows?  Wait... He knows about me... like everything? And he never told me.  I run outside and head straight into the woods. "Thank you Olivia, I'll be back in-"

Our mind link was broken when I felt a hard pressure on the right side of my shoulder and I'm pushed towards the hard ground.

As my back hit the ground I felt a sharp pain go up my back, I also felt a heavy weight on my chest.  I opened my eyes, a brown wolf was on top of me growling.  Then it stopped growling.

"Aspyn?" Another mind link was open.  It was Johnston.  He shifts while on top of me, he had a very confused and surprised face. "What's going on? The Prince just told me to stop a brown hair girl running through the woods.  Was he talking about you?" He asked softly, I nod my head. 

He got up, off of me.  He was naked, not that I cared. I sit up and take a good look at his body.  He was very good looking​, bright blue eyes, I've never notice those before.  They reminded me so much of my mothers eyes.  His dark brown, that looks so soft, reminds me of my fathers hair.  Mom use to love it because she use to say that it was so soft.  And that I had my fathers hair.

Maybe that's why I liked Johnston in the first place.  He had similar qualities that reminded me of my parents.  The two people I miss the most.

I didn't know he was talking but he stopped once he saw a few tears had fallen down my face.  He came up to me and wiped them away.

"Hey, are you okay?  Why are you running from the Prince?" He asks.

"I need to find myself before I can start a whole new life.  I can only tell you that much.  Can you understand that?"

"I understand exactly what you mean."  He looked down and stood quiet for awhile before looking up at me in the eyes.  "You remember when I mentioned my mate to Olivia?"

"Chloe? Yea."

"Olivia knows what happened to her.  I told her a while back, but I think it's time I told you." He smiled a sad smile. "Well she-."  He was cut off by a loud growl.

Both of our heads turned to the direction of the growl, only to see a very pissed off Grayson.

"Your highness." Johnston says as he bows down.

"Why are you naked in front of my mate?" Grayson says. 

Johnston and I shared a look.  I completely forgot Johnston was naked.

"He's your mate?  You were running away from your mate?" Johnston mind linked me.

I ignore his question for now and went to the nearest tree to see if there were a pair of short in there.  There was so grabed them and jog back to Johnston.

"Thank you, and I'm sorry I should've put shorts on sooner." Johnston says to me as he slips the shorts on.

"It's fine, I didn't really care or notice, I was to busy trying to run."  I say with a small smile, he chuckled and mind linked "good luck" at the same time Grayson growled.