Chapter 17- Nikki

I stare at him surprised. This is his mate. Well I thought I made a fucking great first impression but guess not. Jace went and hit his mate with a car.

"Please Aspyn," Jace says looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry, I will never forgive myself if I in anyway hurt your mate." I say.

He puts his head back in between his mates neck, "Please, don't leave me, I'm sorry," he says.

Tears still fall down his face and I turn to Grayson to see one tear slip down his face. The two most important men in my lives are crying.

Im just sitting there, I have been told I can help this girl and here I am not even trying. Tears start falling down my face as well.

"Jace I'm really sorry." I cry out.

We hear a wolf howl loud. It's a rogue and it's on our land. I turn around to see it behind us.

"That's the one she was chasing." Jace says through gritted teeth.

Everyone growls at the rogue that is behind us.

"Gray call back up." I state.

The wolf is far in front of us, behind a few trees, but we can all see the wolf eyes glowing as it look right at us. The wolf takes a few steps forward coming into view. Grayson doesn't see it because he's mindlinking his warriors right now. But looking at the wolf I can see it's not bigger then me.

The wolf growls at us and shows us it's teeth.

I've had enough. "Rosa, Bob, hold Grayson and Jace back." They nod their head while Jace just looks at me.

Grayson eyes change back to his normal green and he looks right at me With a confused look. He heard what I said. With him not knowing what I have planned and not being prepared and used my strength to push him into Rosa and Bob's arms as I run to the rogue in front of me.

"NO ASPYN!" Grayson continues yelling but I ignore.

The wolf doesn't run to me but gets in ready position to leap at me. Once the wolf leaps in my direction I leap too and shift into my wolf while in the air.

For some reason the wolf look oddly surprised. Did it not know I was a white wolf? Taking advantage of this moment I push the wolf into a tree roughly. Wasting no time I take my teeth out and bite down on the wolf's neck before he can get up and squeeze.

I feel all the bone in the wolf's neck break, I hear the sound of whimpering and lack of breath, in less than 5 seconds the wolf stops moving.

Fucking pussy. Couldn't even fight for himself. Wait is it a guy? I look, oh yea it's a guy.

I run back to Grayson who just looking at me with wide eyes. I also now notice that Johnston is here with the other warriors. Everyone just stares at me.

Ugh great.

"See Grayson honey, I told you she'll be fine." Rosa says as she and Bob let's go of Gray.

Grayson takes that opportunity to run up to my wolf and hug my neck.

"Don't you fucking ever to that shit again. My heart stopped." Gray says as he let's our a sigh of relief. I just look his neck with my tongue.

"Royal Guardian Luna and Royal Alpha, the pack doctor is here." One of the warriors say as young male pushes through all the other warriors, I assume he must be the pack doctor since he is wearing the uniform and has a bag with him.

"No we don't need him. Aspyn, lick the girls forehead, it will heal, lick all the cuts on her face, they'll be gone." Rosa says looking at me and then at the pack doctor.

I pull away from Grayson's hug and go to the girls on the floor. Jace takes his face away from her neck and leans the girl toward me. I do as I was told and lick the girls wounds. Just as Rosa said they healed.

We all just watched. "Why isn't she waking up, Mom." Jace says looking at his mother. The pack doctor comes up to check the girl.

I am given a blanket to put around myself and I shift back to my human form.

"Well you hit her pretty hard. She has some broken ribs and she may have hit her head hard when she fell on the ground. I don't feel any fractures on her head though. I'll take her to the hospital so she can get treated." The doctor says as he went to take the girl out of Jace arms, but Jace growls and pulls her closer to him. The doctor growls back. "She's my girlfriend, give me her!"

"She's my mate." Jace growls buffing his chest. The doctor immediately looks hurt but backs down as he mumbles an apology.

"I don't think there's a need for her to go to the hospital." Rosa says as she steps between the two boys. "Aspyn can heal her some more. She'll wake up I promise the both of you."

Everyone turns to me once again. Why do I fucking have to be the center of attention? I'm wrapped in Grayson's arms right now. He hasn't let go of me and I don't want him to.

"Come Aspyn." Rosa says and she takes a seat next to Jace and his mate. "Put your hand on the girls ribs."

"The girl has a name." The doctor mumbles.

I go closer to the girl and put my hands on her. Grayson is beside me. "What is her name?" I ask.

"Nikki," Grayson and the doctor say at the same time. I nod my head.

I grab Nikki's hand with one of my hands and with the other I put it on her head. I look up at Rosa so she can tell me what to do.

"What would you do if that was your mother right there, let's say she was your mother how would you heal her?" Rosa says.

I know exactly who she is talking about. My mom. My apparently not biological one. A tear slips my eyes as I grip Nikki's hand.

"You're like the moongoddess, you have the moongoddess powers. Now use them."

At first I didn't know what to do but then it was like a memory came into my mind like I had done this before and suddenly I knew exactly what to do.

"Nikki, come on, don't be rude open your eyes and say hi to your mate." I say as I bring my lips to her forehead and kiss it. At first she takes a deep breath in but doesn't move. "Don't be scared, he's not going to reject you," I glance up at Jace. "He won't ever hurt you again, not while your guardian Luna is around, so come on open them and say hi."

With that being said Nikki opens her eyes to reveal her bright blue eyes. She looks right at Jace.

"Wow, your hot." She says, we all just laugh as Jace smiles and pulls her into a hug.

I turn to Grayson, "What are we going to do about the rogue problem?"

"I'll get Johnston on that. But as of now we need to get Jace and his parents out of here and back to his pack, if there are more rogue around they may realize that an Alpha found his mate here and they may try to get her to get to him." I nod my head. "I'm going to talk to Johnston now, come on, I want you by my side at all times,"

As we walk to Johnston I decided I needed to ask Grayson something important.

"So Gray," he raises his eyebrows as he turns his head to me, "how do you know Nikki?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

Grayson chuckles,"Well....."

----------

Plz feel free to comment, share, and like

And vote as well
Thank you for all you supporters that read this book.