Chapter 12- Jace Hunter Moon

Jace POV:

Ugh. Will this girl ever take a hint?

"Jace. You said I met my parents. Yet you're asking me if I remember the day I met your parents." Aspyn says with a confused look on her face.

"Exactly. Don't you get it?" She shakes her head. "ASPYN YOU AND I HAVE THE SAME FUCKING PARENTS!"

She still looks confused.

"How? There's no way. Your an Alpha."

"And you're mated to an Alpha. Why? Because you have Alpha blood. You don't believe me? LOOK AT US. WE LOOK THE SAME FOR MOONGODDESS SAKE. Why do we look the Same? Well maybe because we have the same parents."

Shock. It's written all over her face.

"Can't be. We don't even have the same last name."

"Yes we do. My full name is Jace Hunter Moon. But something happened years ago, something terrible that our parents had to seperate us, and I could no longer use my last name."

"But why do I still have mine?"

"Because I am an Alpha. Every pack knows me. So they couldn't know my real last name. You, mom and dad kept the last name."

"Jace I don't understand."

"Its almost morning and you have a long drive back."

"No." She gets up from her seat and comes up to me. "Jace please explain to me. I need to know."

"Come back tomorrow."

"I can't."

"Why Not? Your mate is the Royal Prince you can do whatever you want. I bet you have him wrapped around your finger."

"I don't actually."

"Explain how you're here right now without him."

"Like I said before I ranaway."

"Ok and you also said he won't get mad if he finds out, that I have nothing to worry about. You ran away tonight and you can do it tomorrow night."

"It's not that easy."

"Oh really. Aspyn it's practically in your blood to run away. Every Moon has done it in the past. Every white wolf did it." She stayed silent for a while. "How did you do it tonight?"

She sighs, "turns out the Royal Prince had a drinking problem. Well as of now has. He passed out on his bed, I found him and told him I would be back. Many hours later here I am."

Wow. The Royal Prince with a drinking problem. Well of course. Where else would he spend his parents money.

"Ok well if I tell you everything now you won't make it home before he wakes up, and you'll be exhausted from all the information. Come tomorrow. And bring the 'Prince' with you."

"I'm not bringing him."

"Then come alone tomorrow."

"But I CAN'T." She says anger clearly in her voice.

"Not my problem. I'll free up my schedule tomorrow night, and I'll invite Mom and Dad over. So come if you want to know everything. If you don't.... Well let's just say I can't help you."

I go to my room door and open it. I use my head to gesture for her to leave. With an exaggerated sigh she walks out and leaves.

I lay back down on my bed. And remember the day my parents told me who she really was.

Flashback:

RING RING.

"Yes mom," I quickly answer the phone.