Chapter 55- Hurt Her

LUKES POV

I felt a pain in my head. A scent to intoxicating hits my nose. A scent I've been obsessed with since I've touched her. I open my eyes and Olivia was asleep in my arms. A smile comes to my face, but soon falls when I pull away and create distance.

"Don't worry, she went to you. She was on the other side of the ground but when she woke up she went to you." My eyes find Hansel sitting in between two trees. His wrist and ankles chained together. "Kind of need you to tell the Alpha that he can trust me. Honestly this is really uncomfortable and I've been holding myself back from breaking it off."

"They went without me didn't they." He nods.

"Yup. Didn't want to risk Olivia's mate again. Best part, you can talk to the Alpha yourself because he got really offended when I said-." Hansels  words were cut short when Jace walks over to us.

"Luke are you awake? How are you fe-."

"These fucking Royals." I growl. I look down at Olivia's body shifting. She was waking up. "Get her away from me." Jace was taken aback by my tone of voice. "Hansel come get her."

"But why? She went to you. Doesn't that mean something to you?"

I growl at Hansel's words. "No, get her away now. I don't want to get use to her scent. I don't want her near me actually." Hansel rips off the chains from his wrist and ankles much to Jace surprise.

"Were you able to do that this whole time?"

Hansel nods. "But I didn't. Does that make you feel like you can trust me a little more?" Jace gives him a blank stare. "Well it was worth a shot." He picks up Olivia and sits far away from me.

Soon her eyes open and she looks around. "Where am I?" She looks to Hansel.  She looks around and finds me, the look her eyes I could've swore I saw something but her eyes find Jace. "Hey I remember you. Alpha Jace right? Where's my brother?"

Hansel speaks up. "Olivia what's the last thing you remember? You were up a while ago and you didn't question anything."

"I- I remember... waking up. Meeting Aspyns parents. Then walking out and seeing him breaking things and hitting the tree until his hand bled." She looks in my direction again.

"Pass seeker?" She looks at Hansel and a smile comes to her face.

"I remember you! You're Hansel. In Grayson's past life you were his best friend." Her smile drops. "And I remember his last words to you, and why they were said back then... it's ok. Just know deep down he's somewhere there, he doesn't hate you at all." She looks Jace in his eyes for a moment. "I trust him. Please don't hurt him or treat him wrong. He worked with your ancestors." Jace just nods his head as a response.

"Sweetheart, do have a full day that you remember? You seem to have bits and pieces of memory. We need to know who you do and do not remember?" Jace asks getting down on his knees as he speaks to her.

"I... I remember the party. Of Grayson and Aspyn becoming the New Royal Luna and Royal Alpha. I don't think I remember anything much after that."

Jace nods his head and points to me. "Do you know his name?" I change my face to a mean one as She stares at me. She jerks back after a few seconds and leans into Hansel, whispering something into his ears. His eyes widen as he looks from me to Jace.

"Luke are you ok?" Hansel asks pulling Olivia closer to his chest. I didn't realize I was growling until I saw Olivia dig her face behind Hansel's shirt. Hansel lips move, "what are you doing?" his lips say.

Honestly I wish i knew. I don't know what she saw when she looked in my eyes, I wasn't rethinking any bad memories. The only reasoned I growled was because I got jealous of Hansel holding my mate so close, but I don't think he understands that is the reasoned I growled. I meet Jace eyes who seems to be confused and questioning me.

"How is the Luna and the pups?" I stand making my way over to him, not daring to take a glance at Hansel or Oliva, who were whispering about something that I couldn't hear. Jace starts talking but my attention was no longer on him as I stare at the Royal Luna before Aspyn. Grayson's mother was behind him smiling at me. "I didn't know Grayson's mother was here. Your highness, how did you get here?"

Jace looks back searching. "Luke, I don't see... Are you okay maybe-." I watch as she walks her pass Jace and I in the direction of Olivia. She kneels down beside her as she just stares not saying word. "Luke? Luke?"

"Jace. She is right there next to Oliva. Do you not see her?" He shakes his head. "Princess Olivia, do you know who that woman beside you is?"

Olivia stops her conversation with Hansel and looks around, confused she turns to Hansel. "What woman is he talking about?"

"Its your mother she is right beside you. You don't see her? Im not going crazy. Miss who are you?" I walk over to her kneeling down just like she was.

"If I would've known she came back I would've fought harder in this battle." Her green eyes stare at mine. "I know you're her mate, so please take care of my baby girl." her eyes turn to Olivia again and she smiles. "I know she's still young and you cant be together for while, but she's going to be so beautiful, and you are very good looking as well so let me say this while you can still see me, you two would make very good looking grandchildren. I hope they all come out with your dark complexion and not my pale one."

I let out a light chuckle as look to the ground. The Royals barely left their pack, well her and husband rarely did. They rarely left the castle, never really enjoying the warm sun.

"Your highness." A voice so familiar speaks. I look up to see the curly red haired girl again, her hand is on Oliva's mothers shoulder. "We need to go now, I have your husband waiting for you."

"Chloe! Oh my sweet dear." They embrace each other. "So my husband didn't fight his hardest apparently?" The curly red head pulls back and shakes her head. Olivia's mom passes her hand through Olivia's hair, obviously it didn't do anything.

Curly red head grabs Olivia's mothers hand, they start walking away and getting blurry. "She's so pretty, smart, and strong your highness. You and your husband did great. She's going to be an amazing women when she gets older." They disappear and i'm left there staring at where they once stood.

I look around to see Jace was at my side, his hand on my shoulder giving me a worried look.

"My mommy's dead, isn't she." When I face her I see her eyes filled with tears. "Why would you show me her d-." Her eyes roll behind her head as she leans back.

My eyes widen. "Jace go get the doctor."

"She just fainted I'll get some water," Olivia starts shaking after he says that.

"Jace, she's seizing. JACE PLEASE GET A DOCTOR!" I pull Olivia out of Hansel's arms. "please, sweetheart, fight this."

Hansel pulls Olivia out of my arm and uses his speed to create a great distance. I growl at him as I get angry.

"Give her back to me right now Hansel." My nails and teeth start to come through.

"I'm sorry. I cant let you near her. You just triggered this. You are a danger to her. I can't have you hurt her, I can not and will not take a chance in having you hurt her."

"If you don't bring her to me I will shift right now."

"And I will put a battle."

"Listen here you fucking leech, give me my damn mate or I will kill you."

"You don't seem to understand, this leech is willing to die for her. She is too important." His fangs are fully showing and he bites his lip making it drip blood.

What he did next was so unexpected, but it was all I needed to completely shift and charge at him.