Epilogue

APYN POV

I slam the car door shut as I make my way to the front of the school. The guards there recognize me and bow their heads to me as I make my way pass.

"Three wolves on this campus. That's a record." One of the guards says to another.

I stop in my tracks. "Did you say three?" I face him as he nods his head. "Who is the third wolf?"

"I don't know his name he has purple eyes." I tilt my head in confusion. "He's with Oscar and Jack in the back, by the bomb fire out on the beach."

I nod my head understanding. "Thank you." I walk in the direction of the bomb fire. I see a dark shadow and as I get closer I recognize Oscar. He catches me and waves.

When I am close enough he speaks up. "Glad to see you but I thought you weren't allowed to come here anymore. Grayson was getting to suspicious." I shrug my shoulders and look around. No one else was out here.

"I was told Jack and another wolf was out here with you."

"Jack went to bed a while ago. He has a class to teach in the morning. He's a really good teacher. All the students listen to him and they love him. He makes survival class fun for them." I smile.

"That's good to hear. But who is the-."

"Aspyn?" A familiar voice says. His curly hair was wet and the water dripped down his bare well-built chest. He hasn't aged a day since I last saw him, his skin looks dull and lifeless than what I remember but when my eyes meet his they are completely thrown off to see they aren't his normal brown.

"Luke?" He lets out a smile as he opens his arms for a hug.

"Wow. It's been what, 2 years since I last saw you? How is everything?"

"I'm going to go hunting for the night. Let you guys catch up." Oscar speeds out of sight leaving me and Luke in awe of each other's presence.

"Luke, your eyes. How? Since when?"

He lets out a sad chuckle as he sits by the fire tapping the sand next to him. "The moon goddess did it so if I were to ever cross path with Olivia I won't be able to show her anything, just as it prevents her from looking too. Sucked at first but then we found out that vampires can't compel me either which is why I'm here. No one could compel me to forget. And I think it also prevents you from getting into my mind."

I stare at his eyes he jerks back as he closes them. "Did you see that?"

"Is that her?"

"Guess I can still get into your mind. I just can't control you or make you feel pain."

"Yet you did make me feel pain." I notice his jaw clench. "She's so beautiful." He whispers as he opens his eyes and looks at me. "How's Grayson?"

I tilt my head confused. "He was just at your pack last week, didn't you see him?"

He stares at the fire. "No. I stay clear from him, I don't think he even know my eyes are purple. I can't have him telling me anything about her. I also can't talk to him and pretend that vampires don't exist. I feel like I'm lying all the time. It's already hard to do it to do it around Jace but he's so busy with the triplets he doesn't know really have time to ask as much questions." He chuckles. "So how have you and Grayson been?"

"We've been great. As you may know we killed the Rogue Prince a few months ago. The only one still on the loose is the Princess. But she'll eventually be caught. The kingdom is overall doing great, we're making good money this year, and the warriors are increasing within the pack-.'

"But how are you doing?"

"Good. How about you? Been up to anything new these past few years?"

"Did I ever tell you I can see the dead? That I have to somehow explain to them why they died or have them see a loved one on last time. Or just do nothing but watch them walk into the light or wherever they are going. Did I ever tell you I work for the moon goddess and she makes me do questionable things?"

"I didn't know that. What are some of these things Luke?"

"Aspyn," He puts his hand on my shoulder as he stares his purple eyes into mine. "Today I walked with your child down to a road. The road where Johnston died. I handed your child off to Johnston and Chloe so they can take your baby the rest of the way."

I look down at the ground trying to hold back the tears that desperately wanted to fall. "You know about my miscarriage that happened today?"

"I know about all seven of your miscarriages. Each time I walked your child to either Johnston and Chloe or Grayson's Parents, and I've even met your parents. The ones that raised you. I get to see all of them." I start breathing heavy, fighting it all back. "Do you want to know about your children?" I hesitate but then nod. "They were all girls. All seven of them. Some looked just like you, some just like Grayson, but the last daughter, she was the perfect combination of you both. She had your brown hair, it was straight compared to your waves most likely got that from Grayson, and her eyes they looked green but they had the streaks of yellow flecks which your eyes kind of have, her complexion was pretty light compared to you and Grayson so I guess she gets that from Grayson's parents. But she was overall beautiful. She was different from the rest too. She recognized me, she called me uncle Luke, and spoke to me all about you and gray. She wanted me to tell you something the next time I saw you. Do you want to hear it?" At this point I was sobbing.

"Yes please." My voice shakes as I let those words out.

"She knows this is sad, but they are all with you. Your time will come; it just wasn't supposed to be them and it wasn't supposed to be now. She seemed very, how the humans would say religious, she said the moon goddess has plans and knows what she is doing, so just have faith. That's what she wanted you to hear. She was special." I look at him to see he is looking pass me. I look behind me and no one is there.

"Luke-."

"Aspyn they're here. All seven of them."
I stare out into the darkness. The only source of light was the fire.

"Can they hear me if I speak?" My voice was soft and breathless.

"Yes."

"Mommy loves you all. I am so sorry I didn't get to name you or see you grow up into beautiful ladies. Daddy loves you all too. He really misses you all and wishes he could've been a father to you. Behave for Aunt Chloe, Uncle Johnston, and your grandparents."

Luke now has both of his hands on my shoulder. "They love you too." His voice told me that he was getting emotional. "They're gone now Aspyn."

I wipe the tears from my eyes. "I should get going before Grayson wakes up. Do you come here often?"

"Pretty much."

"I don't but I hope that next time I do come to visit I see you." I stand and get ready to walk away but Luke grabs my wrist.

"Before you go, can you show me her again?"

——————————-

This is the end of warrior mate.

Thank you for reading it!

Hopefully in a month I'll start updating Royal Mate.