Chapter 49- Another One

GRAYSON POV

Johnston pulls up to the gate. Coming to an abrupt stop when Philip steps in front, clearly not going to let him go any further.    He was tense as this unknown car drove close.

Luke and I step out of the car. Immediately he calms down once he sees us. "Royal Alpha! Beta Luke! I'm glad to see you guys. I'll open the gate so you guys can go through."

"Not yet. The car needs to leave first." Philip eyes glance to the driver, that's when Johnston puts his window down.

A growl came from Philips mouth. "You! THE ROYAL PRINCESS IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" He doesn't move from his place as he yells at Johnston. It was evident that hurt was in his eyes. Everyone was hurt by Olivia's death, Incase anything were to happen to me she was the next one to rule. But now with everything falling apart all of the wolves fear.

Princess, gone. Royal Luna, gone. Head leader of the Royal warriors, gone. The Royal Alpha... he's barely seen. Either in his office hiding behind curtains or in a different pack. Mourning all his losses. Barely able to morn properly let alone lead a pack... lead all the packs.

"Relax Philip. He's leaving." I jerk my head back to show Johnston to leave the way we came.

"I have orders to drive you back, I will be north of the pack waiting for you whenever you decide to leave." Johnston informs and hesitantly backs up and away from the land.

"May you open up the gates for us? Please." I rub my eyes and hold back a yawn that slowly wanted to escape.

"Yes, sir. OPEN THE GATES! When you go inside please head straight to the pack house. Eat something and get some rest if you can. You look exhausted." He steps to the side allowing Luke and I to walk by.

"Please notify Jace of our return. He knows where to meet us. As we are heading there have him prepare us a meal. Thank you." Luke walks right pass him.

"Yes, sir. Here are keys to that car. It's going to be a walk and you guys look tired, please just take the car."

I glance up the road. It was a pretty steep hill to get up to the pack house. The long walk would've just made us more exhausted than we already were. Luke swipes the keys out of Philips hand and slides into the car.

"He's right. Before we go to Jace parents house we should go eat something In the pack house instead of the actual house. If she is really waking up we donwathddb-." His words sounded mumbled to me and he started to look blurry, his eyes widen, his lips moved but no words came out.

Suddenly it was pitch black.

A smile played on my lips as I see her on the dry land watching my little sister swim in the lake. She refused multiple times to go into the water.

My mate scared of water? Haha what is she a cat?

My smile only grew as I slowly make my way closer and closer. But of course a classic mistake of a twig snapping beneath my feet caused her attention to be averted to me.

I hide behind a tree, I don't know why she already knew I was here. I heard her steps get closer and soon a gurgling sound.

I didn't think much of the gurgling sound, after all we were by the lake.

"OLIVIA!" My eyes widen. She was in the water. I come out from hiding to see Aspyn shift mid jump into her wolf, the whiteness of her coat reflected and the scent of power immediately took over.

She dives in the water and is back up with Olivia shirt twisted in her mouth. I slowly walk up to them, she was protectively in front of my sister growling but then stops when she sees me.