Chapter 24- WAYSON

GRAYSONS POV

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I was super, duper, extremely nervous. But at the same time I was excited and extremely happy.

Its the next day after Olivia and I came here and it will also be the day I get to see Aspyn again.

Olivia and I will be taking a walk to Jace's parent house. I remember how to get there from the last time I was here.

The walk seemed so must longer but it must be because the last time I ran back the rest of the way since Aspyn was sad.

Olivia was next to me holding my hand.

"I'm nervous Grayson." She says gripping my hand. "What if the training doesn't go well and I get hurt or worse I hurt someone else?"

I looked down at her little body. Fear was in her eyes.

"Don't worry Olly, everything going to be fine." We continued walking until we made it to the front of Jace's parents house.

I stopped right in front of the door.

"Are you scared Grayson?" Olivia asks me as she looks at the door in front of us. I look down at her.

"Just a little scared she may not remember me or things may not be the same. Or I don't know, I'm just scared that she will be so much different then I remember."

Olivia hugs my lower body to comfort me. "It's ok Gray. Everything will work out."

Right after those words were said the door opened up wide. My eyes looked down to see a little Aspyn there smiling big at Olivia.

"Owiva," Aspyn says as she hugs Olivia. Olivia picks up Aspyn in her arms as they hug each other tightly.

"She's so cute." Olivia says.

Rosa comes to the door. "Oh that's where she ran off to. Come on in guys." We do as we were told and walk in the house. "Olivia honey can you come with me I have some books for you, they're about your gift."

Olivia quickly puts Aspyn down on the floor and walks over to Rosa, they were out of sight as they walked in to a room.

"WAYSON!" I look down at Aspyn to see her arms reaching up at me. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my face as I reached down to pick her up.

Sparks fly throughout my whole body. A big smile is on Aspyn's beautiful face.

"Hi," I kiss her forehead and then rest my head there. "I've missed you so much."

Aspyn took that opportunity of our heads touching to transport my mind.

Here we were again, at my pack near the lake. The only thing is that this time we picked up where we left off.

We were kissing, until I pulled away. Aspyns beautiful eyes looking at me with a big smile on her face.

"Aspyn," I breath out.

"Grayson," she breathes out.

A smirk comes to my face, "WAYSON," I mimic her from before.

She rolls her eyes at me. "Don't even start with that Gray."

I laugh it off. "I'm sorry I just had too." I put my hand on her face.

"You've been training the packs just like I asked you to. Good job."

"I made the promise to you."

"Yes you did. And you kept it. As for the rogues I still don't know when they are going to attack. I haven't gotten near one to get into there minds. I just know they arnt attacking yet."

"Do you know when they will attack?"

"I'm not sure on a date but I know that when it gets close I'll feel it." I nod my head at her.

My eyes wonder down to her lips. I bite my own lips just looking at them.

"You can kiss them Grayson, I won't bite. Hard that is." She smirks at me.

I take that opportunity to lean into her and making our lips have contact. It was so passionate and I savored every second of it.

My hands explored down to her waist and my hands rest there for a while. I bit her bottom lip gently asking for access but she deny's it. I use my hands at her waist and squeeze her, she pull away from the kiss with a big smile on her face.

"Remember I'm the one doing the mind tricks here not you, you weren't going to get away with that one." I scoff at her.

"Ok well someone here doesn't appreciate her mates amazing kisses." She just rolls her eyes at me.

"How's everything for you?"

"What do you mean?" I ask titling my head.

"Your wolf, how's he doing, your cancer, how is it?" She asks as her thumb glides across my face.

"Gone Aspyn, thanks to you." I pull her into a hug as she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Ok great. I'm sorry you went through that. My death and being without me for 5 months. But if I didn't do that I would've lost you."

"But how did you know it would work? How did you know you would come back alive?"

"Because I did it once before. I did it for the Royals son, I saved his life so like that in the next 200 years a man named Grayson would be born and would be my mate."

I looked down at her confused. "Please explain more."

"You know I was reincarnated right?" I nod my head. "Well so are you?" I give her a confused expression. "The first Moon to ever be cursed was a female, and she was already mated to a male. So the moon goddess allowed them to be together every single time the female would be reincarnated. The moon goddess didn't want the female to be alone after her mate died."

I look into her eyes to see if she's serious. "So you're saying that me and you have lived 5 lifetimes together." She nods her head. "That's amazing." I pull her into a kiss.

When she pulls back she continues talking. "I was only 16 when I died the first time to save the Royals son. I was reborn again and grew just like I am now. Continued the mission of taking care of the world and then died for the second time, after I gave my life up for our daughter to live."

I look at her in the eyes. This girl is amazing, she has saved many people's lives. And to think I've been around watching her do this for our pasted 5 lives.

"How come I don't remember any of that?"

"Apparently it was a part of the deal that you won't remember your past lives, I only remembered mines when something triggered them. Like when I was healing Nikki's body or when I saw you in that hospital bed looking like you were going to die any second."

She looked away from me as she recalls that memory. I put my finger under her chin and make her look up at me. "You are the most amazing girl in the entire universe, and I am so in love with you."

She smiles at me.

We both hear voices calling our names and we start looking around.

"That's Olivia and Rosa calling. I think it's time we go." I nod my head as I give her a quick kiss on her lips.

I open my eyes to see Aspyn smiling back at me. I give her another kiss on her head as we turn to face Olivia and Rosa.

"I need a test subject to help me practice transferring what I see." Olivia smiles at Aspyn and I.

"Yes, I weady for dis. Come come Wayson." I put her down to the ground and laugh walking behind her as she sits on the couch and pats the seat next to her for me to sit. "Owiva sit sit." Aspyn points to the chair in front of us both. Olivia takes a seat. "Wood luck."