Chapter 31- Love

GRAYSONS POV

"Should I let her do it?" I ask Aspyn on the phone as I lie in my bed holding one of her shirts close to my chest.

"Does she talk about it often?"

"Yes. All the time. Not a day has gone by these past few weeks where she did not mention it." I sit up from my bed and walk over to my desk and look over the warrior training schedules. "I think I'll take her tomorrow to the training rooms for the kids. Since we have future warriors training young, but then again, she's only 9. She's seen too much and knows too much for her age. I just want her to be like the rest of the pups in the pack." I let out a sigh as I put Aspyn's shirt on my nose to inhale the scent.

"My sweet,sweet, mate, do you honestly think she was going to have a normal life? She's a Royal with a special gift. She has a brother who is the Royal Alpha and his mate is not only the Royal Luna but The Guardian White Wolf. And she can keep a secret. She has told barely anyone about her gift, and she has told no one about me. She plays along well when people bring up my death... I think you should train her."

"But many kids will want to fight her or make fun of her when they see her fight. The Princess's don't learn to fight-."

Aspyn's voice cuts me off. "Let me repeat myself. I think YOU should train her. Become her personal trainer. When you feels she's ready have her join the group."

I stare at the picture of Olivia on my desk. She was so little there. She was covered with frosting on her face all because Chloe smashed her face in the cake. It was her 5th birthday. Chloe was wiping the frosting off of Olivia's frowning face.

"Ok. I'll do that." I say softly. I hear her yawn on the other end of the line. "Tired?"

"Yes. Just a little."

I smile at her soft tired sounding voice. "Ok beautiful, I'll let you go now. Sweet dreams. I love you." She mumbles an 'I love you more' and quickly hangs up so I won't fight her on it.

I place my phone on the night stand next to my bed and lay back onto my pillows. Pulling Aspyn's shirt closer to my nose i turn off the lamps. Leaving me with nothing but darkness and my thoughts.

Was I really going to do this? Train my little baby sister to fight?

No your going to train her to kick some serious ass if a boy ever breaks her heart. My wolf says.

I chuckle. Well when you put it that way how could I not want to train her.

This was it. I was going to train her.

*****
(A few weeks later)

"Your punches are getting faster and stronger." I wipe the sweat from my forehead. Olivia does the same and picks up her water bottle taking a few sips. "Ok so I want you to do 4 laps around the whole perimeter."

"But I just did 4 laps earlier-."

"Warriors don't complain they follow the orders they are given." I tell her sternly. "You want to be a warrior you will also get treated like one. Warriors don't talk back to me."

She lets out an annoyed sigh before saying. "Sorry, your Royal Highness," and starts her running.

"When you are done with those laps I want 100 kicks each leg on Bob. If the kick isn't powerful it doesn't count." I walk over to charts that we hanging up. We still had the training room to ourselves for another hour. "After those kicks we'll work on your grappling. I'll teach you some new combinations on getting out of a head lock and from when someone grabs you from behind."