Chapter 52- Good Friends

OLIVIAS POV

Just know that I love you.

That you were my everything.

Even though you didn't know it.

You were the first person I thought of in the morning.

The last person I thought of at night.

Because of you I saw everything clearer.

hopefully one day, we'll see each other again.

Maybe you'll feel what i feel.

Maybe you'll be able to understand why exactly YOU changed my life.

The words played in my head like a distant memory. Have I heard them before? Or was I just making it up? The voice unfamiliar but yet sounded so familiar.

My eyes shoot open as I slowly look around. I turn my head back. Grayson laid still. I'm quickly at my knees crawling to him.

"Grayson!" I shake him aggressively. "Grayson please be ok. I need you." Tears fall from my eyes as I think about what I last saw.

Johnston was waiting outside his car.

He had looked different. Completely. He looked like he had when Chloe died. He was broken, devastated, and slowly giving up each day. I was too young to understand what exactly snapped him out of it but he looked like he had all those years ago. He was surprised when he saw me. He just stood still, eyes wide.

"How is this possible?" He falls to his knees. I run up to him wrapping my arms around his neck. It took him a moment to hug me back. "Oh my moon goddess, she's really here." He lets out a sigh of relief.

"Johnston. Finally a face I know. Please take me home." I beg looking into his eyes. Yet I saw nothing. Not even emotions. They looked drained. They looked dead. The blueness looked dull and pale, if that was even possible.

"Oh of course anything. Come on get in. I'll get you to the castle in no time."

I fell asleep in the car but what woke me up was shaking in the car.

"hit the gas!" Grayson yells as he takes off his shirt and unbuckles his belt. "I'm going to shift to stop them. DRIVE HER ALL THE WAY HOME!"

My mind started to process what was going on. I looked at my surroundings, multiple wolves were running beside the car, running their sides into the car and snapping at the tires. One was even on the roof.

"No, Alpha I can't-." Johnston was cut off by Grayson jumping out of the car. Johnston hit the brakes hard. "Olivia hide. And if any wolves come in here use this on them." He holds up a knife in one hand and in the other a jar with some powder inside. He passes me the powder. "Just throw a little at them and they should go unconscious."

"Please don't leave me." I beg grabbing his bicep pulling him close to me.

"Sweetheart, if I had the choice I wouldn't leave you, but sadly I have no control. I love you, you'll be ok." With that he slams the car door and runs to Grayson who was trying to fight off 4 wolves.