Chapter 56- Stop

ASPYN POV

Oscar was at my side pulling me up after I've been shoved into a tree.

"No... Grayson." I spit the blood that has built up in my mouth. "Go to him first." Oscar still stood by me as he tries to pick me up. "Now... please." After a moment of hesitation he speeds off to Grayson's still body on the floor.

My stomach turns as fear takes over. Oscar picks him up and Grayson weakly plants his feet on the ground.  I drop my head as I let relief take over my body.

"Oh thank moon goddess he's alive. I still need him to protect you on my behalf." The voice so familiar but a little deeper. I turn to meet a familiar face. Shock fills my body. "You see your face right now I actually had that same face when I found out you were still alive." He smiles his signature goofy smile that he had when we were young.

"How can this be? you're alive?" I rise up and reach my hand to his face. His skin had scars on them. Even some recent bloody scratches played on his face. But he was real. "Jack?"

"The one and only baby." His goofy smile never left his face. "I'd love to catch up with you but you see I'm turning against my own people right now so I kind of need you to win this war. Along with the Royal Alpha. I know where the Rogue king and his children are hiding. Waiting for there to be only a little bit of you guys so he can kill you and the Royal Alpha too."

"I went that night. To see if it-." He pushes me out the way as a rogue jumped in the air attacking him instead of me. "No!"

Jacks back was on the ground as he used all his strength to keep the rogue from biting his face off.

"Aspyn!" I turn to see Oscar unconscious on the ground and Grayson by his side. Two rogue surrounded them. I glance back at Jack. The Wolf was getting closer and closer to his face.

I had to make a choice. I couldn't let jack die again trying to save me but if I didn't bring Oscar back alive the vampires might think I did it on purpose. Then Grayson.... I couldn't let my own mate die.

"Aspyn! Behind you!" I hear jack yell. I turn to look back just as something hard hit me in the side of my head. I fall to the ground my eyes naturally shut. I feel my body get turned over.

"I got her! I got the white Wolf. S-." My eyes shoot open as I have my hands grab his face and put it close to me. This was all I needed. I needed this connection to get into his mind. He was the right person. He was the one to signal to the royals when to come out and attack. "STOP! Forget about the rest attack the white Wolf." A smirk grows on my face as those words leave his mouth. He picks up the rock he had in his hand that he had used on me and with all his strength continued to bang his head to it.

The Wolf that was attacking Jack stops as it goes to the man banging his head in the wall. The two rogues by Grayson and Oscar were now charging at me.

Grayson was on his feet as he ran behind the wolves.

"Jack hold him back! I'm sorry Grayson you can't try to save me." I run farther from Grayson having all the wolves run after me. Soon I start to feel dizzy and as if I would faint. I touch the side of my head where the pain was at. Blood. Well what did I expect I was hit by a rock.

Running right now was not a good idea. For once Im my life I would have not to run away from something in order to protect those I love. The distance only brings pain and worry. I would have to risk it all right now.

I turn and see every rogue running in my direction. This is where I put all my training to the test. I close my eyes and think. I ignore all the sound around me and focus. Then I connect.  When I open my eyes all the wolves are around me still mouths open as their teeth showed. Some even had drool slipping out as they growled. I slowly and calmly walk pass each and everyone one of them, their eyes following me as I go.