(Chapter 1)

Support my other books especially the Cheerleader and the nerd on Hinovel! Honestly I  never thought an organization would notice my efforts because I'm basically invincible on wattpad but they have and I'm asking for your support on the other platforms too. Thanks in advance!

"Welcome to the real world where books are just the smoother replica of reality"-Yushi

Have you ever wonder what it was like living as the "fat" girl?

Sure if you're a female we all had that "fat" experience at least once in a lifetime. The experience of nothing that seems to fit, the wiggling, jumping winding and bending in those favourite jeans we just can't seem to let go. Let's not be hypocrites about the nights we cried about our weight, after devouring a gallon of ice-cream while watching reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Oh, and don't forget the day realization hit you hard on the head...that you are actually FAT.

The feeling it brought, a wave of self-pity, sadness and depression because we are no longer "sexy" in our own eyes. Self-consciousness eats away your mind and slowly began to control your life. It imprisons you. Limit you from dressing the way you want, eating the things you love, makes you shy and reserving lacking the confidence you deserve. Thinking twice about everything. No one except a "fat" woman would understand this imprisonment.

"I can't wait for the day to be free from my self" I would often think.

I wanted to be free from my weight.

I wanted to be free from my depressions.

I wanted to be free from my jail.

"Stop being a cry baby. You are exaggerating too much" They would say," Your not fat..."Their lies would hang around your neck like a rope from a tree" I've seen bigger" And just like that they pushed you off the edge. Telling me that you've seen a bigger person than I am going to help me how? How will that change the fact that I am fat?

"Just exercise, It's not much of a deal" Not much of a deal? Heller? Your talking to a girl who can't even jog for five minutes straight, not to mention the laziest food-loving pig you'll probably come across.

Take a picture guys I might be in history one day, 'Legitly' Don't use that word kids it's not real.

But all 'this' can be ignore-able, especially when your home alone rocking those booty shorts and sports bra feeling like the queen on top of your world. Then you come to realize the perks you get from being "fat" You get the ass many celebrities cut for, the hips that guys seem to crave and the bouncy boob that can make any gay man straight. Except for my friend Rick who is my brother's boyfriend..long story, he's a goner. He has walked too far to see 'the light in the tunnel at the end' but he seems to enjoy the disco light and the taste of the rainbow.

Anyways as I was saying, it has a bright side just like everyday life you get the night and the day. That day normally comes when someone unintentionally rains on my parade, (p.s, I'm a night owl). But I'm used to that now or trying to get used to it even though walking with my best friend was a living example. She was the perfect sexy Spanish mixed friend that every guy liked and bang while I was the Designated Ugly Fat Friend who was an Anti-social Nerd.

She has the size ass of a fat girl, big round and perky. The stomach and waste of a nutritious deprived child, and her boobs, gosh her boob was a stiff C, no slacks, no sags, no stretch marks and she has a cute birthmark on top for a plus. If you think her perfectly sculptured body end there then you should have a cold shower because we haven't even started on those thighs of a weightlifter. Yes, she was tight, naturally.

But with all due respect, I love my best friend but I hate what she reminds me of when I'm with her. The difference between thick and fat, and so all the self-confidence that I've gained in my booty shorts and sports bra went right in the toilet and I became self-conscious and imprisoned again.

And so just like any other day today I've been in bed all day, chilling in my booty shorts and sports bra. Basking in my strange fascination of being alone and naked. I have a thing for nudity. I love lonely nudity, I would just shower put a robe on and Chill for the rest of the day. And if I'm really feeling my self, I would walk around and dance completely naked. Let the babies be free!

I was watching criminal minds eating a bowl of butter caramel popcorn on my couch when I got a glimpse of my strangely looking flat stomach. Like no way this was real. I was currently laying on my back running my fingers over the flat smooth surface of my stomach wondering when did I lose stomach fat.

"O my God" I squealed.

When did my stomach get so slim and sexy? The last time I checked I had two rolls on my stomach and now I'm not even seeing one.

"I have to call Trish to tell her!"

I knew my Extraterrestrial powers are finally kicking back in. Trish thought I was crazy I'm going to finally prove it to her. When we were teenagers my weight was always unpredictable I could go from 0-100 real quick vice-versa. Trish was chubby so she would always wonder how I lost so much weight so fast in less than a month. I told her "Extraterrestrial powers"

"I'm going to need Photographic to prove for her to believe me" I kicked and giggled in my couch while getting my phone.

Wow, like magic my flat stomach rolled in waves and flopped as I turned on my side.

"**** My life"