Chapter 11

Love the way you lie

"Life is unfair, " Trish said over the phone.

"I know right!" I yelled angrily, "she killed someone and instead of sincerely apologizing she is telling us to leave her alone so that her baby can live peacefully!"

"Some people  are born heartless" Trish mumbled, "and lucky"

"She deserves a shitty life" I whispered base on her Facebook post she was a college drop out from an associate degree medical course. That still didn't hinder her from working at the hospital front desk.

'Going to finish up my studies next year! #sucessisnevertoolate ' She last post this morning.

"Baby come to bed you need some rest" I heard Brad over the phone.

"Give me a few more minutes" she whispered.

"Guessing everything is good now?" I asked logging in on Justin Elliot Facebook account.

"Yea, I saw his mother yesterday. She liked the fact that I'm a working-class woman" I can hear the joke in her voice. We both know Trish was far from that.
Trish was a slut.

"You mean working in your underwear?" I laughed.

"Yup now I got two job and one permanent client" she joked and I laughed.

"How was the 100th-day grand opening with Martha Stewart?" I asked commenting on Suzet's video.

"It was dandy! Oh I sent something in the mail for you" She squealed.

"Let me guess a lazy boy?" I asked looking at my worn out couch that was filled with body fluid stain.

"Er, well look at the time?" She asked.
I laughed.

"Gotta go, princess, I love you," she told me.

"More than Brad's penis?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes more than a penis" She laughed before hanging up.

I looked at the comment I posted, hoping to evoke some feelings in her. I wish she would sincerely apologize.

"So basically you are telling us to shut up forget about the past and leave you and your family to live a Merry happy life. Wow, you are a hardcore genuine heartless bitch. Well, news flash honey History can't be erased if it could then world peace would be possible."

With that, I logged off and went to bed.

It was the weekend, and I did everything late. I woke up late, ate breakfast late, did the laundry late, clean the house late, took a nap then woke up later had a long soaking bath and by the time nine pm hit the clock, I was naked on my couch eating tortillas chips in melted cheese and tomato sauce for dinner.

About ten PM the doorbell rang. I was on her Facebook page feeding off the comments like pure entertainment. She was finally getting what she deserves.
'History really can't erase itself, I personally think you need to apologize honestly'
'I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that'
'You know, segregation exist because there will always be lingering feelings between the past, the present and the future'

The doorbell rang again. I sighed and stood up putting my robe on. My hair dried messy sticking to my neck back so I used my fingers to kind of brush it out. By the time I reached the door, it rang again. Annoyed I open the door, but who I saw I wasn't expecting. Dressed in green rip jeans, a plain white T-shirt sticking to his thick muscles, dark curly brown hair neatly styled and chocolate brown eyes that always seem to hold an intense gaze with my deep blue eyes. The culprit, the visitant, was none other than Jeremy.

I crossed my hand under my chest and arch an eyebrow.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed.
Instead of answering my question he asked, "What were we?" He looked confused as if he really wanted to know.
"Nothing" I honestly told him. The more I stared at him the less angry I felt. I felt hypnotized, I felt a strange sense of happiness, relief and my heart started beating fast anticipating excitement. 
"We weren't friends?" I shake my head 'no'.
"Lovers?" I shake my head 'no' again but more vigorously.
"Strangers?" I hesitantly shake my head 'no' confuse to what we were.
He lifted his hands in the air then ran his fingers through his hair frustratingly. His muscles flexing in the process and the hand he held at his hips right where I know his toned sexy 'v' shape is, didn't help the sex pictures flipping through my head like a movie.
He looked up at me, suddenly eyeing me with the same lust I obviously had in my eyes.

"We are nothing," I told him. He walks up to me stopping only inches away from my face, so close that I could feel his warm breath on my nose blowing like a fan on a hot sunny summer day. "We have no feelings attached right?" He asked. When he talked heat emitted from the dept of his chest like a smoking hot volcano along with the scent of lasagna he had for dinner.   

"No feelings attached" I lied just before he attack my lips like a wild hungry lion.