bonus Chapter 2

Visit my other book the Cheerleader and the Nerd on Hinovel

"Lilly smile!" Trish yelled.
"Leave lily alone" I scold. Trish had lily dressed up in pretty pink puffy dress and white ribbons on every plat. She had a beautiful mix baby  with long curly 3b hair to her tiny waist. Trish plait her hair in four and tie a bow at the end of each plat. Her daughter had a milk chocolate complexion like her daddy and full Rosy red lips and bright brown eyes. She was the spitting image of Brad in the female form.
It was her first birthday  and Trish was going all out with everything.

"Come to momma" I told her as she rub her eyes. She clearly hated all the pink and sparkle stuff going on around her plus every second a camera man was taking pictures and Trish was all up in her face with her cell phone.

She walked over to me and I lifted her up in my arms. "Give me my child and go attend to your son" Trish scold jealously. I look over at Gavin who was wide awake in the car seat on the table. His curly brunette hair covered half of his face but his bright blue eyes wonder around carelessly as he stare up at all the decorations around him.
"Oh he's awake" I smiled, Trish attempt to detach her child her who clung to me even more.
"Noo!" She cried.
"Baby let's eat cake" Trish cooed.
"No!" She scream kicking while holding onto my blue dress tightly.
"Be careful of aunty's tummy" Trish scold seriously.
I laughed, "it's fine Trish I'm not even protruding" 
Her daughter  let go in a cry and Trish walk away with her screaming and kicking in her hands. I walked over to my 10 months old son who was always quiet and only cried when he was hungry. As soon as he saw me he smiled and started gurgling some baby language. I smiled while unbuckling him.
"Did the king just wake?" I asked  cooing while he kick wildly stretching his hands towards my face.

 I bent down and picked him up effortlessly and cradle him into my chest. He was a lucky baby, I never knew I was pregnant with him until my second trimester. I was bloating and gaining back all the weight I worked so hard to loose rapidly but I couldn't help but notice my round shoot stomach instead of folds. Nick kept telling me I was obviously pregnant I told him I wasn't because I still got my period even though it last for three days and was extremely light.

 We were dating so he was excited that he was going to be a father. I was nervous, I only got close to Nick for two months and I only got active with him for a month out of the two. He did the ultrasound and told me I was 20 weeks pregnant.
He was upset and stopped speaking to me for four months. Those four months went by fast. I sold my house and buy a bigger three bedroom house upstate NY. Then suddenly one day I got a surprise knock on my door, no one knew where I live except for Trish and Brad. It was Nicola, she looked broken and torn she had ran away and didn't know where else to go. I texted Nicholas and told him her where abouts. He insisted on getting her but I told him no I will carry her home before Monday.
That weekend Nichola and I spoke for the longest time. We ate ice cream and cooked together, played games and even sleep in the same bed. It was then I found out that it was her parents death anniversary and she was there to witness their murder as a young child in her house.

"I really like when you are with my brother, you brought out the side of him that I thought died with my parents" she told me too. I really like when I was with Nick as well he made me feel complete.
After that was history Nichola stayed at my house every weekend and help me in my  heavy state even on the day of  Gavin Jones birth. After she was like a birth sister practically living at my house helping me out with Gavin. Trish visited but not often since she  had baby her self and it was too hectic for her to travel there hours by car with a two month old.
  Eventually Nicholas showed up at my door steps with balloons and flowers congratulating me on my new born. We talked and became close friends again. On weekends my house would be filled with joy and laughter and just when I thought things were good they turned perfect. Nicholas asked me out again and took up the job to be Gavin's legal father which explain his name. Gavin Jones Benette.

Now I was carrying his biological child and wearing his engagement ring.
"Is he alright?" A familiar voiced ask while holding my hips.
"Yes" I told him, "I should feed him you know how he gets when he's hungry" I chuckled.
Nicholas laughed, ruffling his curly brunette hair, "keep following daddy and show the girls how it's done" He kissed his nose and Gavin laughed.
"No don't follow daddy" I pout, "daddy eat too much I already went grocery shopping twice this week"

"This is why you should do what I suggest, and we won't be short in cash" He chuckled walking away.

He wanted me to rent my new house that I specifically choose to grow my child in. His house is bigger with 8 bedroom but my small three bedroom flat had huge yard space no stairs totally pregnant woman and child safe, But he can't rent his house because it is the only thing left of his parents. I could understand what he mean to hang onto the only thing that was left from the past. I stare down at the beautiful blue eye baby that was busy sucking from his bottle holding it up with his two hands while I only hold the bottom of the bottle with two fingers.
This baby was born because I was the curvaceous woman who was living a pity life. Sleeping with another woman man, couldn't love my self at no cost and couldn't accept who I am. Because of my past I was able to heal, accept myself and move on. I moved on to a better life with people I love and can't go a day without. 

Book 2? Are  you interested? Let me know.