Chapter 22

Then you're left in the dust
Unless I stuck by ya
You're a sunflower
I think your love would be too much~ Post Malone

"I am so pretty" I whispered in awe while looking in the mirror. I was looking like gold, a delicious gold biscuit. My hips were sexy my ass looked firm my waist was a tad bit smaller. My hands were fat but tone and firm. I was looking like a gold yummy hot freshly baked sexy mouth watering cookie.

"I always told you that" Jeremy whispered in my ears behind me as he held me from behind resting his chin on the top of my head.
"I know but I- I-" the words got lost in my throat because I couldn't even recognize the woman steering back on was me.

 I was happy to tears that I can finally see what Jeremy was talking about on the very first day we met, I could finally see what Trish was going on about. All this time I was living in a world with just the degrading views of myself. I can now clearly remember walking on the street having guys steer at me, not because I was fat but because of how beautiful I am.

I lifted my hands and clasp over my eyes. The tears kept falling down my face in sobs. "Why are you so emotional" Jeremy laughed.

I swiftly turned around so that I could cry in his shirt. He hugged me, gently robbing my back still chuckling slightly.

"I don't know... I'm just..." I told him burying my face deeper into his shirt. I heard the happiness in his voice when he spoke and took a step back to create distance between us. 

"Right now, you look even more beautiful" He whispered looking into my eyes. His eyes sparkling brown and twinkling with love placed me under a trance and hypnotized me into his inviting lips. 

With just us in this small studio, we shared the most loved, passionate kiss I've ever experienced in my life.

"Your natural Rosy skin, your red nose, your full moist lips inviting me silently. Gosh your moist eyes makes me want to kiss those tears away" He said while smiling. 

I chuckled, "stop being such a cliché, love is not all rainbows and romance"

He chuckled, "Our love is" He told me steering deep into my eyes.

Our love? We had hook ups, tea time, Breakfast, Morning runs and more hookups. 

While searching for the joke in his eyes I told him,"Don't tell me we're something when you know we can only be nothing".

Just like that the smile on his face disappeared and his hands around me dropped from my side. "Nothing? I thought it was obvious that we were clearly everything" He said with a straight face.

"Your everything is at your house sitting at home pretty and pregnant!" I exclaimed. Why was I feeling angry, sad, and even jealous?

I knew what we were and what I was getting myself into but how dare he wants to give me false hope. Do I look stupid to him?
He stared at me with raw anger as if I'd just slapped his wrongs into his face.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned her...

"My heart is not with her my future is"
As if those words were said to comfort me but it did the opposite instead, the stung that came after that rang from my heart to my ears.
"Oh" I silently whispered. Ever been so hurt in a disagreement where it literally takes your breath away, it literally takes your fight away?
"Maybe you should invest your heart into your future" I told him.

"Kam-" I didn't hear the rest of his words because I was already out the door.

I didn't want to cry about this anymore or felt hurt about something I already knew about but I couldn't help not being strong about the situation. I went to the doctor's office broken, I quietly sat in the chair mindlessly thinking about his words over and over again.

'My heart is not with her, my future is'
Over and over again.
'My heart is not with her, my future is'
And again.
'My heart is not with her, my future is'

His words drowning out the realistic calls of my name.
"Kameala Jones", "kameala Jones", "kameala Jones!"

"Yes" I quickly answered looking up from the cold white tile in the waiting room.

I met familiar sea green eyes, straight groomed black hair, white pearly smile and tan skin. He seems familiar but it was the first time.