Chapter 29

I pulled my hands from her grasp and place them on my lap underneath the table instead. A week ago when she showed up at my door steps wearing a long white maxi dress I couldn't even keep down the food in my stomach. She still disgust me and instantly I became irritated but now looking at her practically begging on her knees made all the pent up anger in my system for over the years disappear. Right now, I was looking at a lost broken woman who's still fighting for her right to live a normal life despite her haunting past.

I looked into her teary red eyes, some how she reminded me of a story that my adoptive mother used to tell me. She called it the short tale of LARRY WHITE who was a fictional representation of her father. A feeling of nostalgia flooded through my system as well as the feeling of longing. Thinking of my mother's green eyes and auburn hair was bringing tears to my eyes.
In the summer she would always wear white, in the winter she would always wear black. 'White keep you cool and black keep you warm and comfy' she explained.

"If I could go back in time..." I mumbled to my self but she heard. "What if I had a normal teenage life and didn't get bullied"

"I wouldn't be fighting for a love that others get so easily" she sadly chuckled.

I wouldn't have been a victim, I could almost see it. I would be going to school wearing my tight high waist jeans with my numerous amount of crop tops and make up. I always had a love for fashion and cosmetics. Whenever my parents where going out I was my mother's personal stylist.

"Coming princess?" My mother asked. Instead of saying no like what I actually did I would jump in glee and put on the shortest sets of clothes and wear the nicest heels that my aunt in Paris always sent for me. My father would yelled at me sternly to change my outfit and my mother would defend me using my youth as a justifying reason.

I wouldn't be popular for sure but I definitely would have been friends with a few people. I would be friends with Jessica leach, the swim team captain and Doriana Walters those two were my friends from elementary school and they stopped hanging out with me because suzet treated them badly as well. Suzet would be hanging out by the lunch room alone as a loner, she was always a loner until she stared her bully mechanism.

When winter formal and prom comes around, my date would have been Matthew Halls, one of the sexiest guys in school who had a crush on me from elementary straight up to the last day of high school. We would have date and while he play football for the U.S national team I would be in university studying fashion and staying up at late nights just to watch his match live on my phone, because of the supportive girlfriend I am.

Trish and her nerdy Indian friend would have been together because I wouldn't be in her life to encourage the shy girl to go after the basketball captain Timmy Ronald. In the past her friend Vinash Gorda obviously liked her then but we girls were clueless and when Timmy winked at her and started showing interest I tried to be a good friend by encourage her to go for it. Due to that disastrous relationship Trish and her sister who used to be inseparable since they were joined by the hips split forever hating each other because Timmy.

Instead of a miserable future hating her sister for life and marrying a random guy from the club, Trish would have been the wife to the youngest developing mechanical engineer in the U.S Vinash Gorda, with three kids. Vinash Gorda is now living like a bachelor with his Asian wife he met in collage and three kids. Finally I, would be in Paris right now at the teen clubs fashion show. Show casing my newest spring release while video talking to my husband Matthew Halls who was preparing for the 2018 World Cup.

I know it all seems like crazy talk but I didn't get bullied, or met trish our entire fate would have been different. Our entire life would have been different, I believe.

"Too bad this is real life" I mumbled taking up my white bag. She slowly stood up holding her stomach before cautiously picking up her black purse. I follow suit standing up with her.

My coffees remain untouched and her orange juice was half empty. "I'll pay the bill" I told her.

"No I'll pay it" she insisted going into her purse as we both walked to the cashier.

"You're not working so I'll pay it" I also insisted taking out some cash from my purse.

"I was the one who called you out" She debated.

"I already paid the bill" We heard a familiar voice behind us.

We turn around to see Jeremy standing in a suit and his hair trimmed. He was looking dashing, manly and sexy instead of his usual boyish look.

"Jer"
"Jeremy" We both muttered at the same time.
"What are you doing here?" Suzet asked looking at me confusingly.
I widen my eyes surprisingly looking between the two as well. Did she call him?

"It's lunch time at work and I saw kam walking in well dressed so I followed her" He said looking at her softly and then he looked at me even softer.

"Oh" she mumbled rubbing her stomach. His eyes wondered down to her hands, I could see the soft emotion slowly taking over his puppy doe eyes as if weighing his options he asked, "Can I touch it?" He asked, "Your stomach" he further explained.
She looked at me then at him, confuse she mumbled "sure"
I awkwardly scratched the corner of my nose and look at the bulb in the ceiling.

On a second note, I think I'll have my coffee to go. Slowly and silently I excused my self and walked to the cashier gesturing to her to repackage my french vanilla coffee 'to go'.

THE SHORT TALE OF LARRY WHITE, I thought sighing trying to take my eyes off of the awkward situation that was engaging around me in a blur.
Larry was a man, a man who had everything and nothing. He had his family who were fake to him and liked to manipulate him especially his mother.
Larry came from a rich family and out of nine siblings he was the only one that grow like a servant in his household.

It puzzled him since he was bearing his father's name, he was Larry White II. Having enough Larry started doing things to gain attention, he just wanted to feel like he fit in or even just as important as any of his other brothers but that made the family hate him and even kick him out. Larry White was the least among the apostles.
He grew up and have children and loved them, that was the peace he found until life screw him over again. He lost his job, his woman, his money and his children were hungry. Larry bit his pride and went to his family, the same family who throw him out and beg on the behalf of his children. Larry bear the beatings, name calling, and inhuman treatment just for the comfort of his family. He was happy for one thing tho, that his children were too young to know what was going on. Larry fought against pride and himself for the comfort of his children living with his family again in the mansion. Larry was a great man because he knows what's important.

Just like Suzet. Bullied for attention and get kick out of collage for it. Now her joy lay with the child in her stomach and the man she so desperately trying to keep. Her pride, forgotten because she knows what's important.

Just then a thought crossed my mind as I glance at them again. He really looked happy smiling down at her stomach, and so was she as she smiled too.
"She knows her daddy's touch, she keeps kicking in the same spot" Suzet said laughingly.

They were already a family, and he can grow in love with suzet just as he grew in love with me.

The waiter gave me my 'to go' coffee in a disposable brown coffee cup. I forced a smile and walked away from the couple. They were so engrossed in their daughter that they didn't notice when I walked out of the coffee shop. My heart hurt but I felt proud that I was putting a stop to something that mean no good to anymore.