Chapter 25

"Where are you going?" Jermey asked.
I picked up my purse and swang it over my shoulder, without answering I walked through the door and locked him inside.
Ever since that day things between Jeremy and I has changed. I'm beginning to forget this revengeful plan that doesn't even make sense, I'm beginning to create a life outside Jeremy and Trish. I wanted to go out and have fun with the new and improved me.

So when Jeremy attempted to kiss my lips and hold my hips for the past two nights, I opened the bed room door and let him out to have a nice rest on the couch. In a relationship like our's loyalty is the most complicated thing, because we were constantly looking for comfort and truth from a relationship that derived from lies.

I walked to the train station in refound agony. I wanted Jeremy to stay and be all mines but I also wanted him to leave so I can hurry up and heal.
"Nice dress" A young Asian girl told me as we made eye contact. She was obviously on her way home from school, looking very content and tired with a huge bag pack on her back. She was my neighbor's daughter, that same neighbor who reported my flat as a whore house to the police last year. She claimed Trish and I were very bad neighbors because we were corrupting her young teenage daughters explicitly.

"Thanks" I mumbled subconsciously pulling down the short dress. It was the first time I've ever worn a dress two inches above my knee. It was a bright blue off the shoulder short sleeve dress that match my eyes. I was also wearing a flat white peep toe shoes that matched my bag and the white pearls around my neck and ears. 

Jeremy surely was missing out...

I entered the restaurant and my eyes scanned the area for the familiar pear of  green eyes. Just as he told me, he was sitting with his sister having a light conversation laughing slightly.

"Hello, welcome to the door restaurant how may I help you?" The receptionist asked. I smiled, "Reservation under Nicholas Bennett"

"Oh your the final candidate" she smiled showing off her braces. "You may proceed to table number 6" she told me while tapping  on the computer screen.

I walked over to the table nervously, as soon as Nicolas eyes made  contact with mines, he hadn't looked anywhere else. I felt naked at the intensity of his gaze that was roaming my figure.

"Hi" I nervously whispered.  His sister looked up from her brother and stared at me emotionally before taking out her phone.

Nicholas on the other hand stood up and smiled at me while stretching out his hand to greet.
"I'm so happy you made it here" He told me as we shook hands. I was about to sit when he rushed to my chair and pulled it out for me.
"Thank you" I told him blushing. Never had a guy treat me in such a gentleman gesture in public before. It made me feel special, like a queen.

"My pleasure" He smiled sitting back down in his own seat.

"Hello Nicola" I greeted her while rubbing soothing circles on her upper back.

She turned to look at me with a straight face before nodding her head a yes. I removed my hands and chuckled, "teenagers"
Nicholas smiled " Can I tell you about them, I'm the one raising one"

Nicola groaned and rolled her eyes, "I'm still right here" she mumbled.

I smiled, youth is amazing. Sadly my teenage years were crushed. Patting her back slowly again I told her, "enjoy your youth happily, because every second that pass can't be restored"
She awkwardly look around then mumbled OK before plugging her ear phones into her ear. I could hear the music blasting through the tiny little buds and the soft tapping of her black boots on the ground. I forgot to mention how dashing the two looked. Nicola black hair was tied in a bun just like mines and she was wearing a sleeveless black dress that fit to her body a little too much. Her brother was dressed  in a blue dress shirt, a nice fitted dark blue jeans with  white sneakers.

"She is always like that" He told me smiling at me.

"Typical young people" I chuckled picking up the menu. He smiled, "thank you for everything once again and this is on behalf of Nikki and I. Please feel free to order what ever you want" he said.

Dinner was splendid for Nicholas and I. It felt as if we were the only one at the table even though I desperately tried to get Nicola involved.
I complement her hair, her dress and even her attitude. Trust me it's not sarcasm I really did enjoy the bold girl vibe she gave off, it sorta made me feel young and mature if that made sense.

At the beginning I was definitely going to discard the paper with Nicolas number but out of anger I texted him so that I could make Jeremy jealous or try to atleast.

Was it possible to get a cheating guy jealous?
Probably but...
Is it possible to get a guy who doesn't love you jealous?

"It was a great night" I heard.
"What?" I asked looking at Nicholas. His wrist was dropped over the staring wheel, seat belt tighten across his firm chest and his white contagious smile brought me fully back from Jeremy land.

"I said it was a great night" he chuckled, "oh" I smiled holding my head down.
"A penny for your thoughts?" He asked turning his upper body towards me in the front passenger seat. He had insisted earlier to take me home.

"Oh you wouldn't wanna know that" I joked, "it might scar  you "

"I'm a doctor, there isn't anything that I haven't seen" He told me. The hand that was resting on the gear stick shift and rest on my knees. My heart began to beat fast  and I felt nervous as if I was having an anxiety attack.

I nervously laughed, "my live is like a puzzle box"

I left the words to hang in my own ears, "then can I help you fit the right pieces together" he said seriously.

I stared at him, he was staring at me. Can I really try with him and live a quiet normal life?
No sneaking around, no one sided love and finally, just maybe... A  future?