Chapter 28

She stared at me smugly, I looked at her bored and emotionless. She snickered here and there sizing me up with her eyes.

"Look suzet, I don't got time to waste, you wanna talk... Talk" I told her shrugging.
She didn't affect me anymore, I was no longer self conscious right now I was booming in confidence looking at the pregnant blonde girl in front of me.

"I am really surprised. Who would of thought piggy wiggy  could catch my man's attention" She spoke. I laughed so hard, even faking a tear drop that needs to be wiped away.

"Your man?" I seriously asked her.

" Wake up honey he was never yours. You're 9 months pregnant and he is still in my bed even at this very moment " I shrugged.

A month has passed since the hospital incident ever since that month Nicholas and I had became close friends just friends no romance. Nicola is always Nicola in her own world and very moody and rude. Since that month Jeremy and I grew distant. He still went jogging with me. He gave me a ring that I just throw into the first draw. The only connection we now have are the  wild, crazy, heartless, lust filled angry sex every night. We eat together but we could feel it. Everything was still off. Everything was different.

Suzette would call him everyday and  he finally started telling her where he was. Though he only visit her when she was feeling slight contractions.

"He gave me the ring" she said smugly pushing her hair behind her ears showing the big diamond ring I told him I liked. The same one he bought me now rest on her ring finger.

When did he took it from the night stand draw?

"That's nice, I wore it before you though" I shrugged. I know that was childish or petty but I couldn't let her feel like the upper hand.
  "I didn't like it after a month...It seems... Odious" My heart broke but I never showed it. My throat closed up on it's own and I had to swallow hard to release the tension in my muscles.

We were both pity women. She was fighting hard for her man, a man that never gave her his heart I was fighting hard for revenge. I was also fighting hard for a man that wouldn't give himself to me.
That man had the both of us looking foolish and pitiful.

Silence settled over us as we stared at each other, one of us had to grow up very soon and walk away before we drag an innocent child into adults mud.

I saw a tear slid down her face and she quickly wiped it away. She was finally crying because of me but I couldn't feel bad for her due to the numerous times she made me cry.
"Why are you doing this?" She finally asked, "why do you want to tear my family apart?"
Because you're a bitch and I feel like to, I wanted to tell her.
"Because I love Jeremy" I told her instead, I still love him, he is my first love and women tend to stick with their first love through thick and thin.
"Why?" She asked again.
"Same reason why you love him" I told her.
She held down her head on the table as she sobbed. People began looking around, and I begun to feel bad. I think I could see her future. Living life as a single mom while her daughter rushed to daddy who was living and loving a next woman.

No mother would want that for their child. Soon she would have to explain why daddy didn't live with her, or if daddy loves her, or why daddy didn't live with us, or if he cares.

I was going to ruin an innocent girl family and my heart also broke as tears gathered in my eyes. I bit my lips refusing to be weak.

She sat up and wiped her face, "hormones" she mumbled. "Sometimes I cry for no reason or even laugh" she chuckled trying to justify herself.

Sounds like a psycho who needs professional help to me.

"You won't understand the crazy things you'll do when your lonely because you have jer" She whispered unconsciously admitting that I was the one who had Jermey as well as the one he Love.

I understand, I honestly understand. When I was lonely I cut myself numerous times. When all the doubt and negativity rushed in, I let a stranger into my house and I slept with him. I cried myself to sleep a lot on nights when Trish was out. I walk around with a ghoul on my shoulder, because I felt lonely. Then Jeremy came and made me love myself and conquer my past.

"Honestly" I sighed, "I know how you feel" I told her. Right then and there I decided to do the right thing by putting on my big girl panty and face the music head on.

"In high school you left me as a void empty shell. I was broken and shattered to debris. I didn't heal until recently. I almost killed myself twice, Trish saved me once Jeremy saved me the last time" I told her looking at the scar in my hand while I trace the red line going from my thumb to my palm.
"Jeremy put back all the peices you enjoyed ripping apart. He caress me at nights and hold me tight like glue. He was my eyes for months until I could see. When I thought no guy wanted me, he did in more than one way my imagination could muster"

She hugged her stomach as another tear ran down her face. "I was practically waiting for death but Jeremy thought me how to live. He thought me the trills of risks and change. He took a girl to bed and made her into a woman. He went back in time and undid every damage you did" I told her.

"I'm sorry" she sobbed, "I was a child, I just loved attention. I wanted to be popular and when I picked on you that was the only time I was looked upon with power. I was young and stupid and if I could go back in time I really would stop myself. You're not the only one who I've hurt. I can't sleep at nights . I have to be visiting a psychiatrist constantly for years now. Every time I closed my eyes I see this beautiful plumped girl hanging from the bunk bed we shared on dorm. Her green eyes and thick eyelashes stared lifelessly at me. Sometimes I thought her thick black damped lashes were blinking at me but...I know it wasn't. It wasn't because the wind gushed through our dorm window and her jet black silky hair blew in her eyes. Her hair was really in her eyes and she blinked not.
Instead she stared still at me. Her face pale, her neck stained red with finger prints and scrapes. Her pink sleeping dress sway in the wind, like a waving flag. Though... Her body didn't waved back. So after investigation, after three on campus counseling. I got kicked out for a hand in homoscide and bullying. I left knowing that life had to change for me. Life couldn't be the same and it will never be. I know I deserve the punishment I'm getting and I really wish I hadn't bullied anyone in the past. Now I'm a mother it pained my heart to know my daughter would or could go through such hard cruelty. My daughter who knows nothing about life would want to end it. I don't want my daughter to go through that, I wished it on no one's child. I just hope my curse won't be passed to her. I hope you can find it in your heart to fogive this wretch. Please I'm begging you" suddenly she grabbed my hand, the same hand with the scar and squeezed it  desperately, "please mmh?"