chapter 6

A honest man is like magic...you won't know when he'll appear then disappear

Not fat.
Not Slim thick, since I wasn't.
No lies.
"Wanna come home with me?" I asked with my eyes closed.

That's how I end up losing my virginity's at 24. That's how I ended up doing something stupid at 24!
Why kam why!? I repeatedly slap my forehead in bed the next morning when I realised what I've actually done. In the distance, I  heard singing in the bathroom confirming that my stupid wet dream was actually real but just for verification I peeked under the cover only to see that I was naked,  and there was a stain of something red which was gross on my favourite pink sheets.
"Good morning" He smiled at my room door looking fresh as ever with my pink bath towel wrapped dangerously low on his toned waist.
"Hi " I awkwardly mumbled looking at everything else except his face. Just then in a split-second I couldn't help but wonder, did he see my cellulite? Did I jiggle? I cringe.
"Last night was fun," He said from the door. I looked back at him then at the ground and saw the waist trainer I had worn under my black dress. My face fells and my eyes widened in mortification, at how embarrassing that must have been.
God, please take him away, I silently prayed.
"Mmh" I mumbled, hoping he would get the gist.
"Well I have to go, I have work in three hours" I sat up at the sound of 'work' and the sheet dropped to my waist.
Looking over at the clock I saw that it was just 4:57 am so I sighed, then watched him walked over to me. As he got closer my self-conscious started screaming at me at the back of my head to cover up my exposed fat filled breast with the sheet. Bending low he kissed right behind my ears on my neck with his minty breath and moist lips. My heart beats ridiculously fast and between my legs start to sting with undescriable need. Last night want could be blame on the liquor but right now, I have no one to throw under the bus to justify my sinful lust.
"I hope to see you again kamella" He whispered leaning away, "you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" Then he left.

Trish wasn't here, so I ended up changing three outfits before I decided to leave for work.
I wore a blue pants suit by Kasper and a white under shirt to cover my chest that was loaded with love bites. My outfit  matches the plain white short heel and a white handbag i throw on. I left the apartment, the last thing I did was tie my hair into a sleek ponytail at the back of my head and quickly powdered my face.

The train station was the usual same old thing, I stood up in a crowd of people waiting for the C train and just as it arrives I push my way in with a hundred other people. When I entered the train, I quickly held onto the railing to prevent yesterday's torture before the train started to move. It wasn't until three minutes into the train ride did I realized that many heads were turning looking at me occasional glances which got me very uncomfortable. Was something on my face? I wipe my face but nothing came off.

Do I look that weird? 

Is my makeup obvious?

Suddenly I felt a hard tug on my hair which caused me to turn my head just in time to see a thick hand pulling the elastic out of my hair. My hair fell carelessly on my shoulder and just as I was about to rant angrily, the person came into view. It was him.
Whatever his name was, it was him.

People gave us occasional gazes then eventually they stopped looking, but I was still staring at him. The guy I honestly thought I'll never see again. After all, he was a one night stand and that was the nature of a one night stand. My eyes glaze over his body like scorching hot flame running through the dry forest.

 There wasn't a detail about him that I didn't miss, like the fact that he was dressed in regular black jeans pants and a blue T-shirt instead of suit and tie since he said he was going to work. I am sure there wasn't a detail he didn't miss about me either because the motions and hunger in his eyes looked like a beer who just woke up from hibernation that was about to catch his first meal. To make it worst, he offered me a sinister smirk, that I couldn't respond to because we arrived at the train station and people began to move about preparing them self to leave the train. 

Just when I thought he was out of my sight for good he appeared at my side close enough to my ears that I could feel his hot breath on my skin,"It's best to wear your hair down at work for a while" He whispered and just like that he left, along with my hair tie.
Confused I asked my self, " what?"

As soon as I arrived at work I went straight into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I pushed my hair back but I still couldn't see what he was talking about. Maybe he was just messing with me, you know how some men can be. Sighing I took out the extra hair tie out of my purse and neatly tie my hair into a high ponytail, taking one last longing look at myself before I walked out.

"Good morning" I smiled at the receptionists.
"Hey kam" a few greeted in their tiny grey cubicle but as soon as my back face them I heard horror filled grasps.
"No.. Banana chips way"
As usual, my door closed before I could even get the chance to ease drop. Work went on like that until a knock sounded on my door.

"Come in" I greeted smiling but then my smile suddenly feel. "Oh it's you" I mumbled.

Chris the receptionist manager came into my office with his typical stupid look on his face.
"Miss. Kamella" he sassily greeted in his worn out annoying feminine voice. "I know this may be your first, but you didn't have to Go around protruding the marks on the back of your neck" I confusedly watched him as he utters trash while placing one of his hands on his hips and the other close to his face inspecting his nails.

The hell? Look, I don't have a problem with gay people in fact my long last brother on my adoptive parents side is gay, and he is my favorite brother. But Chris, he is the type of person you want to throw into a mob of  homophobic crowd and watch him suffer.

"Excuse me?" I asked. All these people hate me because I refuse to gossip with them, and probably because I was fat but seriously, who does that? these aint mean girls in school. We are grown ass working ass adults, but it looks like the working environment is filled with educated children with buff chest and nice ta-tas.

"Darling don't play dumb" he rolled his eyes and flick his tongue, "You're flaunting the love bites at the back of your neck Like it's your first time".

"Wha- what?" I asked muffled just as I rest a hand at the back of my neck.

"You have been causing an uproar from morning not only amongst employees but also amongst clients, Your supervisor think it's best to take the rest of the day off and don't show up like that tomorrow" He walked to my desk and lay down a folded paper that seems to come from the fax machine. When I opened it, the notice address to me by my supervisor who was in Dubai.

"Ok" I told him nodding, "Anything else?"

Nope, that was it, My day had ended.
I slowly walked back home enjoying the afternoon breeze and exercise as well as stopping a few places like the park and the drive-through theater, but as soon as I reach home there was a male figure sitting by my steps. I sighed, expecting it to be another guy looking for Trish, but as soon as the guy held his head up it turns out to be him.

"Didn't I tell you it's best to wear your hair down?" He asked, but my hair was already down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him tiredly walking up to my steps.

"For round two" He boldly told me, looking at me with the same hungry bear look in his eyes and that sexy smirk on his lips. The butterfly that his face gave me, felt warming and contagious as well as there was something I like about this guy, maybe it's the look he gave me in his eyes. Or the way he talks to me as if we have known each other or maybe it's just his utmost sincerity.
"Come in" I whispered.