Chapter 1

Jisoo is fucking hot. Okay now that we got that out of the way let's get started!

          I had my long hair pulled back out of my face, and my arms crossed as I stared out the backseat window of my aunt's car. I was staying in L.A. with my family, because my parents were going to be constantly traveling on business for the next year or two. I was already mad about being forced from Seoul, and now I had to go to church every Sunday with my family that didn't understand a word I was saying.

          "Jeonghan! Smile more! Today's gonna be a good day." My cousin said. The only upside to my move was that my English had gotten extremely better. I still had a thick accent, but I could comunicate with people, and I understood what people were saying about me.

          "I don't want to." I said grouchily. She tilted her head and gave me puppy dog eyes. "That doesn't work on me." I told her. "Why are you always so grumpy on Sundays?" Mary asked. I shrugged and looked back out the window.

          Maybe because you're parents force me to go to a huge place I hate full of people that are constantly judging me! I thought to myself. I had a feeling if my cousins knew I was gay they wouldn't care, but if my aunt and uncle knew...I'd be out on the streets. So for now I kept it a secret.

          "Well whatever the reason is. I hope you get over it." Mary said cheerfully. She was somehow always happy. "Aish, so annoying." I said in Korean. I saw my aunt stiffen. She was the only other person that spoke Korean. "Kalee!" Mary said to her twin. Kalee looked up slowly. I was pretty sure she hated going to church as much as I did. "What do you want?" She asked quietly.

          "I heard Joshua got back from his trip to Busan!" Mary said in a quiet voice. And for the first time since I saw her. Kalee looked excited. "Why didn't he tell me?" She asked. There was slight hurt in her voice. "Because he only got back last night!" Mary said. "Why would he go to church after he got back? Has he never heard of...uh...um....what's it called?" I said. I didn't know how to say jet-lag in English.

          I only got blank stares. "Nevermind." I said and went back to the window. "Well I bet he'll say hi to me first!" Mary said. "I doubt it." Kalee said.

     *****Time Skip*****

          We were sitting in the service when my aunt leaned over and whispered in Korean. At first just hearing my native language made me relax, but then I processed what she had said. "Go look for Mary. She hasn't come back from the bathroom yet." She said sternly. I looked at her. "Why can't Kalee go?" I asked in Korean. "Go." She said firmly in English.

          I rolled my eyes and got up. I slipped out as quietly as I could, and then headed through the chruch looking for the nearest bathroom. "Oh yeah great idea! Send the person who has no idea where he's going to look for the stupid little girl!" I said angrily to myself. I was glad my cousins didn't know what I was saying half the time. It let me speak freely about how I was gay or how much they annoyed me. Of course I had to be more careful around my aunt when speaking Korean.

          So I wondered around the way to big church in search of my love struck cousin. It took me awhile, but I finally found one of the bathrooms. "Maybe she had to take a shit." I said to myself. You shouldn't curse in church Jeonghan. I told myself. I shrugged and leaned against the wall. I would wait for maybe two minutes then go look some more for her.

          I had my legs crossed and my head back staring up at the ceiling when the door to the ladies room opened. I jumped in surprise swearing in Korean. It was Mary. I wrinkled my nose. She blushed when she saw me. And then I saw the guy come out after her.

          "Slut." I said. Of course she didn't know what I said. "Come on. Your mom is waiting." I said in English. She blushed even deeper. I glanced at the wad of cash in her hand and held out my own. She widened her eyes. "Pay and I won't tell." I explained.

           "Fine. But are you gonna think any less of me?" She asked anxiously while handing me half of the money. "If you knew I was gay would you think any less of me?" I asked. She stared at me. I loved saying stuff she didn't understand. "I said I already think pretty lowly of you so nothings changed." I lied. But it wasn't really a lie, because I didn't particularly like my cousin in the first place.

         She looked away.  "Oh. Well thanks for keeping this a secret I guess." She said in a quiet voice. "Whatever." I said. I turned to go back the way I had come. "The service is the other way." Mary called. I didn't slow down. "So you're saying you actually want to get there as fast as possible?" I asked. "Good point." She said and followed me.

          "But can you really judge me? I make good money! Most of these guys are virgins." She whispered the last part. I just shrugged. "Money is money, but I guess you won't mind herpes." I said. Mary actually laughed. "Good point. I only do this when I don't have a job though." She tried to defend herself. "I don't really care."

          I could tell she was hurt, but I didn't care. "Why do you act like you're better than everybody! One day you're going to meet somebody that's better than you in everyway. Smarter, hotter, and even more annoying!" She snapped angrily at me. I whirled on her with a smirk. "For one. I'm the most annoying person I know, two, plenty of people are smarter than me, and lastly. Nobody is hotter than me."

          She blinked in surprise. Suddenly we came across a group of people. "Hey you're gonna be late!" I yelled at the group of boys. Not like we weren't already late. One of them turned around. I nearly stopped dead in my tracks. His face was perfect. Everything about him seemed perfect. And that made me hate him.