Chapter 17

Jisoo's P.O.V

The others had taken the Subaru, but Jeonghan and I were in my jeep. I drove in silence, not knowing what to say to Jeonghan. He was mad, and I knew he was mad, but he didn't seem to want to talk. I peaked at him every now and then to see him staring at the dashboard.

I realized my tank was almost empty. I looked for a gas station and when I found one I pulled in. I parked by the pump and turned to Jeonghan. It seemed like he didn't even realize we weren't driving anymore. "Jeonghan....hey." I said and gently shook him. He blinked in surprise then looked around.

"This doesn't look like a pizza place." He said in confusion. "It's not. I need gas and I wanna talk with you." I said. He blinked then looked away. I grabbed his hand in my own. "Please? I know that you're upset, and I think you would feel better if you just talked about it." I said gently. He looked carefully away from my eyes.

"There isn't much to talk about." He said as he stared at his hand in mine. I grabbed his other one with my free hand. He closed his eyes and gulped at nothing. I leaned close to him over the center consul. "I'm here Jeonghan." I said in a very quiet voice.

He looked up with a small sad smile. "I know. Thank you, but I think you heard everything I needed to talk about in my room." His voice was shaking as he spoke. I leaned closer. Our noses were almost touching and I could feel his breath on my lips. I looked up to see his eyes closed. "You're not just an escape. You're a heaven." He whispered before closing the distance.

It was soft at first, however it slowly got more intense as we fought for dominance. I wanted to be in charge, but I couldn't resist him for long. He bit my bottom lip, and I groaned into him as he gripped my hair. I wanted nothing more than to close the space between us, but we both still had our seat belts on, and we were on opposite sides of the car.

I pulled away slightly to catch my breath. We stared at each other for a moment before I undid my seatbelt and practically jumped across the center consul. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my tongue over his teeth.

The shift was digging very uncomfortably into my hip, but I ignored the pain and continued to kiss him. I had him pushed against the window and the air from outside made the glass comfortably warm. I bit at his lip and after I felt him gasp I explored his mouth once again.

"Jisoo...we......dinner." He groaned. I pulled away from him. We were both breathing heavily and I wished he wasn't right. "I better go pay. We're probably late." I said. He sighed and ran a hand through his long hair.

I leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips before getting out of the jeep. I turned as I walked to see him touch his lips with a small smile on his face. I had never seen him look cuter.

*****Time Skip*****

We made it to Pizza Hut and I could see Jeonghan's family waiting to be seated along with tons of other people. I held tightly onto Jeonghan's hand; I was scared to see what would happen if I let go, but I knew I had to let go. I really didn't want to though. Our hands fit, what I felt like was perfect. His hands were surprisingly soft, except I didn't really know why I was surprised. They were like a kitten's fur compared to my guitarist's fingers.

I purposely took a long time to park, and I could tell Jeonghan knew it, but he didn't complain. When I did finally park I parked about a block away. I just wanted to be alone with him for a little while longer. His presence was a very calming one and I hadn't realized how stressed I was till we kissed and I could release everything. I felt silly when he had bigger problems than me, but that didn't mean I didn't like being around him.

"I don't wanna go in." I said with a long sigh. I felt him turn to look at me, so I met his eyes with my own. "I would say we don't have to, but I don't feel like lying," he said in his teasing voice. I couldn't help but smile. I loved the way his voice got slightly higher pitched when he teased someone. I loved his voice in general, but that's beside the point. He leaned against the car door and closed his eyes. I took in his features. High cheekbones, cute nose, beautifully long eyelashes, and long hair that always seemed to be in his face.

"I hate him," he said without opening his eyes. I leaned against my door before replying. "I know." He didn't seem to like that response. "He's terrible," I said to please him. He relaxed a little, then slowly opened his eyes. He looked down the street. "We should go," he said quietly. I let go of his hand and got out. He waited for me on the other side and then when I was ready we started the short walk.

We walked with my arm thrown over his shoulders and his arm around my waist. He stared down anyone who he seemed to think looked at us for too long. It was cute. He had such a fierce energy in what I thought was an adorable body. He also glared at anyone who so much looked twice at me. I was nice to think he was protective of me. I didn't really pay attention to the people around us. I just watched him.

Then it ended. We got to the Pizza Hut. We separated ourselves slowly and kissed quickly before stepping in with a good distance between us.