Chapter 20

A/N: Quick thing here. You guys should go check out Scarlett_Harley . She writes anime fanfics and happens to be my bestfriend. Just don't bother her too much to update, cause you might piss her off.

Jisoo's P.O.V

The days was fun. Alex even got a hotel. When asked about school she said that she had called our parents and they were calling us all in sick. Alex was surprisingly convincing. She told our parents that we all seemed really stressed and she thought we needed a break from school to relax and clear our minds. A mental health day if you will. We rode rides, ate junk food, and wasted money on rigged games.

Jeonghan and Cho were both surprisingly at those games though so we were loaded with huge stuffed animals. Jeonghan carried a panda on his back as we made our way back to the car. Cho had an alien, a pink panther, and a Scooby Doo. She had won Kalee a big red panda, a unicorn, a giant penguin, and a colorful snake. Jeonghan had won me huge bear, and then tons of little animals.

Alex unlocked the car and we put all the animals in the back. Mary got into the passenger seat with her stuffed unicorn that matched Kalee's. I got into the car in between Cho and Jeonghan. Cho and I shared the middle seat while Kalee and Jeonghan got seats to themselves. "Alright gang! To the hotel!" She started the car and we were soon on our way.

I leaned heavily against Jeonghan. I was super tired. "So...I've been talking to a lawyer. She says I can have full custody, but she also needs evidence...and a witness. Jeonghan-ah. As soon as things get out of hand I need you to call 911." I looked over at Jeonghan. There was a grim determination to the way he smiled and nodded back at his aunt. Mary glanced over at her mother suddenly.

"Will we move?" Mary asked her. Alex glanced awkwardly at Jeonghan. He cocked his head, but I had a sinking suspicion that they were in fact going to move if Jeonghan's uncle wouldn't. And I had feeling I knew where.

"I talked with Maeli, and she said that if he didn't leave we could go live with Jeonghan and his family until we got ourselves sorted out." Kalee blinked I surprise and Mary nodded as if she had known all along.

"That's only a last resort though," she said. Kalee nodded and Mary grabbed hold of Alex's hand. Alex smiled warmly and continued to drive.

"Does he know you're talking to a lawyer, Jeonghan asked sleepily. Alex's expression darkened. But before she answered I could tell Jeonghan had fallen asleep. He had suddenly become very heavy on my shoulder.

*****Time Skip*****

We got to the hotel and Alex handed me the key card for mine and Jeonghan's room. "Breakfast starts at 6:00 and we have to leave by 11:30." I nodded and shifted the sleepy Jeonghan whom was leaning on me. She told the same to the three girls, then she took her own key card and we all made our way to our rooms.

"Jeonghanie you need to help me. I'm not gonna carry you," I said. He sighed and actually picked up his feet instead of dragging them, but he still leaned heavily on me. I sighed and turned on him.

"Get on my back."

"Mwo?"

"I'll give you a piggyback ride," I said while crouching low. "Hana dul ses." He jumped on and I straightened back out. He rested his head on my shoulder and his arms were loose around my neck. I carried him next to the others who made fun of me before we all walked in tired quiet.

I unlocked our room and went in. I turned on the lights and put Jeonghan on the bed. He instantly fell onto his side. I slid my fingers through his hair. "Joshua." My heart fluttered. He had never called me by my English name before. I had thought I wouldn't like it. I liked him calling me Jisoo. He was the only one here that did, but the way he said Joshua. I don't know. It sent chills down my spine.

"Yes," I asked him gently. "I'm tired..." I waited for him to say more. "I love you...." My heart skipped a beat. He shouldn't be saying that so fast. But here he was. Almost drunk from tiredness. He reached out for me so I gave him my hand. He took it and brought it close to his chest.

"Jeonghan I need to change out of these." I gently pulled my arm away from him. He rolled over to the other side of the bed and pulled off his pants. I got out of mine and turned off the light before crawling into bed. I pulled him closer to me. Even though I thought it was too early to be saying I love you, but that didn't mean I didn't feel it either.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is so short you guys... Oh well. I hope y'all like it so far. I mean you probably do if you've read this far. I'm looking at you Cici lol. Thanks for reading anyways guys! Bye lovelies!!