Chapter 25

Jisoo's P.O.V

I laid in bed and stared up at the ceiling. My body was exhausting, but I couldn't get my mind to quiet down. Every noise from the outside night city life was extra loud. Every light from passing cars extra bright. When I closed my eyes all I could see was Jeonghan. It wasn't always the same. Sometimes it was just his face, sometimes he was smiling, he would laugh, or he was crying. Others it was all of him. He would be sitting, or standing, or dancing. The dancing took my breath away. He moved as gracefully as a leopard. I wanted to just hold him in my arms, or hear his laugh, brush away the tears, dance with him.

I wanted to do everything with him. Everything. I sighed loudly as I tried to sleep. Was he even thinking about me? I wondered if he was haunted by the thought of me, the same way I was haunted by the thought of him. Every inch of my being yearned for him. I wanted to be with him so bad it hurt. My soul cried out for him. My body ached for him. And when I slept I knew I murmured his name.

If only we wouldn't be judged. Some people didn't care about people being gay, but others...like my parents did. They thought we were the Devil's children. I knew better. Almost all my life I lived believing I was nothing but a sinner, now I knew nothing mattered. I loved him. He may not love me, but I loved him. More than anything in this world.

He made everything feel okay. When I was at my worst he was there to comfort me. Just the thought of him made me stronger. I rolled over and stared out the window. The blinds were closed and the curtains drawn. But I could still see the lights flashing as the cars passed.

Because of my red curtains, the lights sent a red hue around my room. I had polaroid pictures hanging around my room. My desk had a laptop, school books, and knick-knacks neatly arranged. I rolled onto my other side and stared at my door. The outside was white, but the on this side it was the same red as my curtains.

Was he thinking of me?

Jeonghan's P.O.V

I hugged the twins close to me while my aunt and uncle fought. If only Jisoo were here to calm him down like he had before. Mary muffled her sobs in my shoulder while Kalee clutched onto me with a grip tighter than a python's. She was shaking violently. I held onto them as if when I let go they would blow away.

There was a scream and the sound of something breaking. I flinched as Kalee gave a startled cry. I held them closer as Alex screamed at their father. I would stay strong for the girls, but who would stay strong for me?

Sorry about it being so short!! Well goodbye.