Chapter 30

This chapter is rated M for Mature

Jeonghan's P.O.V

After the movie Jisoo and I split away from the others. "Where do you wanna go," he asked me in his soft voice. I shrugged and turned to him with a smirk on my face.

"Anywhere as long as it's with you," I whispered. He kissed me then began driving. It was a long drive and I had no idea where we were going. I watched him watch the road. The windows were down and the wind was almost deafening. We blasted Katy Perry and sang along on the top of our voices.

"Where are we going," I asked him after Teenage Dream ended. He laughed and gave me a wink.

"Not telling you." His eyes held a playful gleam in them. I held his hand tightly and watched the rapidly changing landscape. The buildings were slowly thinning out. I looked over at him. A fairy prince. That's what you are. I thought to myself. His cat-like features gave him a fantasy feel. I loved that about him. I loved lots of things about him.

He was kind. He was a dork. He cared about my family like they were his own. He loved me, I don't know why anyone wouldn't. I just loved him. I loved him a lot. Like Jack loved Rose. Or would it be how Rose loved Jack. Suddenly he turned down a gravel road. I stared at him in surprise and he looked back at me happily.

"My grandparents own a farm, but they never stay here," he explained. I nodded excitedly. I hadn't seen much of agriculture in Seoul. There wasn't enough room. "A whole bunch of fruit trees, and they own goats. Don't worry though they check on them early in the morning," he said cheerfully. We pulled up to a cute little farm house surrounded by trees and there was a pin with goats and there were even three big dogs laying about.

He parked and he got out. He came around and opened the door for me. I hopped out and took his hand. He led me up the porch and grabbed a key from the mailbox. He unlocked the door and opened it. With a loud whistle the three dogs came running with their tails wagging.

I reached down and pet them each as they ran into the old house. "How do you feel about a picnic," Jisoo asked. I shrugged and took off my shoes then began to explore. I heard him in the kitchen clanging around. There were pictures of his family and even pictures of him when he was small. He was holding a baby goat in one picture, in another he was in an apple tree with a huge grin on his face. There was one that was taken probably two years ago. He was holding a gigantic puppy that looked like one of the dogs currently stretched out on the couch.

"You were super adorable," I called out to him. I heard his laugh boom out in the quiet that followed. I left the hallway I was in and entered the kitchen. He had conjured up a picnic basket that had two plates, grapes, apples, cheese, and a bottle of wine.

We left the little house and he led me down a trail in the fruit trees. It was a short walk and I held the blanket and pillows. He had left a dog in the house and two dogs in the pin with the goats. The forest floor was dappled by green light and the sound of little creatures was everywhere. It was beautiful.

And then the trees opened up to a meadow. Jisoo stopped and motioned for me to lay out the blanket. After I laid out the blanket and put the pillows down he set down the picnic basket. "This place is so pretty Josh," I mused. I looked back at him. He was staring at me with so much desire in his eyes. It was almost frightening.

"Jisoo?" He shook his head and pulled me to him. He pressed me against a tree. My heart was pounding and I could tell I was blushing. He leaned in and kissed me. We had kissed plenty of times but this was different. It made my knees weak and soon I was using the tree for support. This kiss had a purpose. This trip had a purpose. I pushed him off of me.

"Jisoo-" he cut me off. "Josh. Jeonghan I love it when you call me Josh." I laughed and continued. "Josh...Joshua? Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean...you freaked out before..." I said gently.

"Jeonghan. I've never been more sure in my life. I love you. I loved you back then, but I was scared. Of my family, but I'm not scared anymore," he said with conviction. I frowned. I wasn't worried. But I just didn't know what to think.

He didn't give me much time to figure it out, because he went back to kissing me. After I regained myself I let my man hoeness go and flipped me and Josh around so I had him pushed against the tree. (sorry Senpai) I could tell he was surprised by my quick movements as I put my hands under his shirt. I pushed my leg slowly between his legs as I traveled down his neck with kisses and bites.

          When I heard a sweet sound escape his lips my whole body shivered with excitement. I could feel the lump grow in his pants as I rubbed my knee against it. I felt him becoming jelly beneath me. I smirked against his skin as I slide his skirt over his head only breaking contacted for a second. I throw his shirt somewhere over my shoulder. I pulled Josh's legs off the ground wrapping them around my waist.

          I grinding roughly against him as he attacked my lips and began pulling on my shirt. I pulled my shirt over my head slowly. "Move faster," he panted.

          "As you wish Joshua." I whispered into his ear. I quickly started removing all of our clothing, not even giving him time to process what I was doing. I removed everything from his body before doing the same to me. My hand traced lowly up his leg as our lips danced together. "I cant wait any long please move faster.." Josh panted loudly as he rested the back of his head against the tree. "This is gonna sting." I whispered in his ear as I licked my finger quickly before sliding one, two then three into him.