Chapter 21

Jeonghan's P.O.V

It was cold. Or colder than when I had gone to sleep. I sat up and looked around. At first I was confused and couldn't remember where I was, then I remembered. The hotel, Six Flags, Jisoo. And what I said. I mentally slapped myself. Then I realized why it was cold. Jisoo wasn't in bed. As I started to panic the door opened and in he came with his arms full of food.

He smiled warmly at me. "I didn't know what you wanted, so I got everything I could carry." I laughed and made to get up but he shook his head and carried the food over. He held juice cartons and milk cartons under his arms then balance plates full of food on his forearms.

"Before I give this to you...Who's the best boyfriend in the world?" I roll my eyes but looking up at him and realizing he called himself my boyfriend made my heart swell. His cute, cat-like smile. Everything about him. I wrinkle my nose at him.

"You're the best boyfriend in the world," I say. He finally gives me the food. I pick up a piece of bacon. And bit into it. Bacon was probably my favorite American food.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked through a mouthful of deliciously cooked meat. He had a biscuit in his mouth so he held up five fingers. He shrugged but didn't answer do to the biscuit in his mouth. I waited patiently for him to finish chewing.

"Probably around 6:00. I wasn't paying attention, but I was watching tv for about an hour before going down," he said in his soft voice. I nodded and grabbed another piece of bacon. He laughed and I looked up in confusion.

"What are you laughing at?" My voice was a lot louder than I had thought it would be. There came a sudden bang from the door next to us. Followed by Mary's voice.

"Let us in if you guys are awake," she yelled. Jisoo sighed and got up off the bed. He walked over and unlocked the door before opening the door to the three girls all waiting with their hands on their hips. I was busy eating some of Jisoo's biscuit.

"Great you already got some breakfast," Kalee said. They swarmed past Jisoo and grabbed the food. I hurried and took what I knew I was gonna eat so that they wouldn't steal it.

*****Time Skip*****

I sat next to Jisoo in the back, back of the car. Kalee and Cho were in the middle while Mary and Alex were in the front. We had left and were on our way to I don't know where. Alex didn't want us to have to go back to school and neither did any of us. I watched Jisoo as we rode. He was staring out the window with a blank expression on his face. Suddenly his phone started ringing.

"Hello? Dad?" We all stopped talking and listened intently, but couldn't hear what his father was saying. Jisoo had gone rigid all over when he had picked up his phone, but was now relaxed. I watched as he slowly ground his teeth together. His face was a little relieved, but he still seemed on edge.

"Yes sir," he said quietly. As soon as he spoke there was a beep. He looked down with a sigh. His father had hung up before he had even finished. We all looked at him with questions on our faces. All of us except Aunt Alex that is. He laughed quietly at our worried faces.

"There's a barbecue on Saturday. He wanted me to tell you. And he wanted me to know I had to do yard work." I sagged in relief. I had been expecting him to be in trouble. We all had. He had looked like he had even thought he would be in trouble. Thankfully he wasn't.

I threw my arm over his shoulder and pulled him closer to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and took in his smell. He seemed to relax as Alex continued to drive. "I thought you would be in trouble..." My voice was barely over a whisper. I felt Jisoo shudder against me.

"So did I," he said in an equally quiet voice. I buried my face in the side of his neck. I had taken my arm from around his shoulder as he spoke. He now had his arm tightly around my waist. My heart was thudding slowly faster as Jisoo's free hand traced circles on my thigh.

I could feel the others' gazes on us, but I ignored them as best I could. I wished it was just the two of us. He was so tantalizingly close. The things I wanted to do...Best not entertain the idea. So instead I burrowed myself closer to him.

"Well. Kids if you get in trouble please explain to them it was my idea," Alex said. "We won't get in trouble Ms. Alex." Cho said in her quiet high pitched voice. Her voice reminded me of metal wind chimes. Pretty and different. I turned to Jisoo and kissed him on the cheek. "I hope you don't get in trouble either," I said in Korean. He laughed and leaned his head on mine. "Don't worry," he told me.

Alex looked on with a happy smile on her face. We were close to the house and I was a little sad that our happy days were over and it was back to school and asshole parents.