Chapter 19

Jisoo P.O.V

I woke up with Jeonghan in my arms and weak sunlight streaming in through his windows. I could hear movement in the kitchen, but couldn't make myself get up. I looked down at Jeonghan whom had rolled away in his sleep, but somehow I had kept a hold of him. His hair was a mess and in his face, but it was really cute. I tried to pull my arm out from under him, but I failed. I sighed. I really needed to pee.

He moved, but didn't wake. I knew we were going to church, but the question was when? They came sometimes during the morning service and sometimes during the afternoon service. For once in my life I didn't want to go to church. I didn't want to deal with the youth group. I didn't want to greet everyone. I just didn't want to go. But I did want to go pee. I needed to go pee.

I also needed to brush my teeth, but mostly pee. I moved my arm as slowly as I could and Jeonghan didn't stir. So with my arm successfully removed I left the room. Jeonghan's aunt and uncle were in the kitchen and I could smell cinnamon rolls being baked. I got past them unnoticed, but nearly had a heart attack when his uncle coughed. They were speaking in hushed hurried voices, and I figured they were arguing. I thought about eavesdropping for a moment, but changed my mind.

I slipped quietly into the bathroom and relieved myself. After that I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Feeling significantly better I got out of the bathroom and almost walked into his uncle. "Sorry, sir," I said without looking him in the eye. "It's okay. Wake up Jeonghan. We're gonna leave soon." With that he walked away. I hurried into Jeonghan's room to see him sitting up sleepily.

"Good morning sleepy head." He smirked. "I'm Sleeping Beauty, thank you very much," he said sassily. I laughed and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. He eyed me suspiciously. "Whatever you say...Princess." He scoffed.

"Do not. Ever. Call me that again," he said. I laughed and kissed him gently. He had a silly grin on his face when I pulled away. "What woke you up?" At my question he blushed and turned away. I smirked and moved my face in front of his.

When I raised my eyebrow at him his sighed and mumbled something under his breath. I gave him a look. "Well...It was just...him. It was cause you left..." he said. I laughed and hugged him.

"That's adorable, and even though I would love to just go back to sleep with you, your uncle says we're going to leave soon," I said. He heaved a huge sigh, but pushed past me anyways. I watched him change into clothes and then we sat on his bed for a couple minutes. I couldn't believe I had used to think he was cold. He was so shy and loving now. I had thought he was attractive the first time I saw him, but now, no one else compared.

"Brush your teeth. You have some morning breath." I said while standing up. He tried breathing in my face. I wrinkled my nose teasingly at him. He got up and left the room. I followed and sat on the couch next to Kalee and Cho. I wished Jeonghan and I could be like them. Openly close and all over each other, but no one batting an eyes, because that's how girls were. It was unacceptable in society for "straight" guys to be like that.

Cho was laying in Kalee's lap, and Kalee absentmindedly braided her hair. "Hey Josh! Where's Jeonghan?" Mary asked as she came out of her room. "Brushing his teeth," I said. She was in a flowy black sundress that made her pink hair brighter than usual. She was also wearing more makeup than usual. "Who are you trying to impress," I asked. She smirked. "A friend of mine told me Hansol's coming into town." My stomach dropped. "Choi?" She nodded brightly.

"Didn't you visit him while you were in Korea?" Mary didn't even know. "We got together," I said airily.

"Hyung!" I turned to see him walking towards me. I smiled and set off towards him. "Hansol-ah," I greeted. When we reached each other we embraced. "Look at you!" He dropped his voice. "Your parents still don't know?" I shook my head. He shrugged and turned.

"Come on. I know a good place to eat," he said while turning around to lead the way. Seoul was busy at this time of day. Then again it was always busy. He had let his hair go natural since the last time I had seen him. I liked it. He held himself up with pride and met the eye of anyone who stared challengingly. I guess growing up a halfer in Korea does that to you. He took me to a ramen place.

There's no better time than now..."Hansol-ssi..." he cut me off.

"Wait hyung. Before you tell me your news I have news of my own...I got a girlfriend!" I stared. He saw the confusion on my face and smiled sheepishly. I couldn't help but feel betrayed.

"I would've told you before, but overseas calls are a lot of money." He explained himself. I stared, but he mistook my hurt for excitement. He was grinning at me so I forced myself to grin back.

"I thought you were gay," I couldn't help the outburst. He eyed me. He hummed to himself before replying slowly. His words were like daggers to the heart. He couldn't know of course.

"I'm bisexual. But I lean more towards the straight side. Or at least I've had more girlfriends than boyfriends," he said. I nodded and pretended like I wasn't hurt.

I turned at the sound of Jeonghan closing the bathroom door. I smiled at him as he came over to the couch. "You kids ready," Alex asked. Her eyes were puffy. "Your father left before us, so...yeah," she said. I saw Jeonghan stiffen. Then Kalee spoke up. "Let's not go." Part of me agreed with her but a bigger part of me screamed at me to go to church.

"Kalee..." Alex sighed. "We could all use a getaway," Mary said. I stared. Just a moment ago she had been dying to have the chance to see Hansol. "I don't even believe in God," Cho said.

Alex didn't even blink an eye. "Josh I understand if you want to go without us." I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Who wants to go to Six Flags," she asked. All hands shot into the air and she grinned. I couldn't remember when I'd seen her smile like that. I had known her all my life, and I realized now how unhappy she had always been. Kalee took a deep breath. I watched her suddenly nervous. She had grabbed Cho's hand and they stared at each other before she stood up.

"Mom I'm bi!" Alex smiled.

"I know. Really Kalee I wasn't born yesterday," she said. Kalee was staring at her in total shock, but Alex was smiling at her with such a warm motherly glow that tears welled in Kalee's eyes. Alex opened her arms and Kalee practically jumped into her mother's hug.

"Jeonghan..." he blinked. Alex was looking at him expectantly. "I mean...if today is the day for confessing. I guess you already know I'm gay." Alex laughed.

Alex looked over at me and cocked a perfectly done eyebrow. "Me too," I said. Cho got up as well.

"I guess the only two straight people here are you and Mary, she said. Alex laughed. She opened her arms wider and we all eagerly joined in on the hug. Cho wiped away Kalee's tears and Jeonghan crushed us all in his hug. Alex and Mary laughed while we all hugged.

Alex disappeared into the kitchen before coming out with champagne filled glasses. Kalee stared at her in surprise, but Jeonghan took his glass without a second thought. We slowly all took out glasses from her. "To coming out and new beginnings!" Alex held up her glass. We cheered and threw the alcohol back. She turned and grabbed her keys.

"To Six Flags and a day of fun!"