Wrap-up For The Past Six Months

*This chapter is a wrap-up for the past six months of Meli's life. The next chapter will pick up 6 months from the last chapter. This chapter is meant to be written as if Meli was writing a letter to you, the reader.*

Alot has happened these last six months.

For the past six months, I have been babysitting Lily, Ben, and Gabe after school and on Saturdays, while the others work on Jeff and Amy's house. Lily pretty much takes care of Gabe for me and Ben spends almost all his time sitting on my lap or following me around. Ben has practically adopted me as his mom or something. He wants to hang out with me all the time, it's really cute.

Kelly tried to help me out too, since she can't help with Jeff and Amy's house anymore. She has been on bed rest for the past month and her baby can come any day now, so she isn't able to help me much anymore.

Andy and Kelly got married about a month ago. I couldn't be happier for my brother and best friend, now Kelly and I really are sisters.

Andy has been drug-free since I moved here. He also bought himself a new truck to celebrate. It's bigger than his last one and he keeps it pretty clean.

Dylan has officially friend-zoned me. He treats me just like he does Mira(Miranda). I can tell that he still loves me, but he's just too scared to admit it.

The Jacksons arrived a few days after my first day of school, and they were shocked to know I bought their house for them. They offer to do everything for me to pay me back, but I won't let them. They did offer to give me Flufster, but I refused that too, he knows then best anyway.

Toby and Eliza visit me once a day and Eliza helps me and Amy make dinner each night.

I talked to Uncle Scotty about my quickness to self harm. He's helping me to work on my problem and helping me to stay closer to God.

Rex and Buzz haven't changed much in the past six months, so there isn't much to say about them.

Mira has become one of my best friends. We hang out all the time at school and when she can get away from the work on Jeff and Amy's house. Obviously her grandpa didn't lose his house and all her siblings are still with her.

Danny and his friend Nick have both been working really hard on Jeff and Amy's house. I can't say for sure, but I think Danny may have a little crush on me.

The youth group has accepted Jeff and Amy really well. They have been a great addition to the leadership team.

My dad and Jeff take turns on sharing each Wednesday night. My dad has been able to concentrate in the ranch better now too. The ranch has grown to almost triple the size in just the past six months.

Jed has stopped blaming himself for by accident. He even has a girlfriend.

My mom is still in the home to make her get better. I talked to once over the phone just to let her know that I'm doing fine and I want her to get better. She told me she wants to get better too and she apologized for the way she treated me after Matt died.

That pretty much sums up everything about everyone this past month.

I guess you might want to know about how I am after these past six months. I'm not that much different. I've learned how to so almost everything on my own. I'm doing well in school. I'm excited I get to be an aunt any day now. I help Jed out with the horses in the barn sometimes, we talk and have lots of fun. One of the mares had a baby and Jed let me name it. Her name is Bubbles, because she loves bubbles. I still help lead worship on Wednesday nights.

There isn't much more that has happened to me lately. I can't wait to see where God's great plan for my life takes me next.