Chapter 6: 50 shades of grey

The night was definitely something alright.

First we went to watch a movie.

I almost died watching it.

We watched Me Before You and I literally cried buckets and cradled in to Kyle's arms which held me tight when Sam Claflin died.

After that sad movie, we went for dinner and that cheered me up.

Fuck, just the word 'dinner' made me burst with adrenaline.

We ate sushi though. Mary wanted Sushi. I don't like sushi much but I guess beggars are not choosers.

I had to eat with my hand though because I'm terrible with chopsticks. Why can't Chinese people just eat with their hands? Why can't they be normal?

But then they eat cockroaches as well so I guess I can't change that.

And now, believe it or not, we are now inside a mall. Yes, a mall.

Mary better be happy because I seriously don't have the mood for shopping.

I mean, we didn't even go shoe shopping! The only shopping I like.

We went.... clothes shopping.

And Victoria's Secret shopping.

I never thought I'll ever enter a place such as Victoria's Secrets so five minutes after entering, I pulled Kyle and we ended sitting on a bench near a McDonalds; eating ice cream.

Comfort food. Ahhh, so relaxing.

Kyle didn't fuss when I told him I wanted to go to the bookstore so he took me there and I started raiding the shelves looking for something to read.

I ended buying the Me Before You book. I'm going to be needing a bucket for years next to my bedside table tonight.

'Are you sure you want to read that?' He asked,'you cried buckets for the movie'

'Unless you suggest something?'

He just pokes his hand and grabs a random book,' just read something random' and shoves the book to my hand.

50 Shades Of Grey. Oh lord.

I slowly put it back in the shelf,'You know what? I think I'll just stick the Me Before You book'

He shrugs and I take my purse out of my bag to pay for the book.

He holds and stops my hand,' I'll pay for it'

'Not necessary'

'I insist'

And he paid for the book and afterwards we start to weave through the crowd to get back to Victoria's Secret.

They weren't there.

then I head a ding coming from my pocket and I slip my hand in to bring up the phone.

A message notification from Mary arrived :

We finished our shopping and waited for u dudes but u guys took like soooo long so we decided to go home

A new message came:

I think he's taking me to his place!!!!! I'm not a virgin but still so scared as fuck. I wonder how big his cock is?

Then I hear a soft breath on my neck and I tilt my head to see Kyle reading the texts,' Tell her it's a size of a pencil'

I snorted and texted back:

Kyle told its like a pencil

She replied:

Lollllll, well Ima go. If ur losing your virginity to Kyle please use protection.

Kyle started to laugh hysterically,' she has that much confidence in us doesn't she?'

'You have no idea'

Kyle and I started to head back to myself and when we reached, I felt the urge of asking him to stay. I didn't want the night to end.

What the hell am I saying?

'Well I got to go', Kyle said,' See you tomorrow?'

I nodded and he stepped close to me, I was breathing in his breath and he was breathing mine as our foreheads clashed together.

'You're mine, you know that', he whispered.

For a minute his lips were inches from mine but he pulled back and left. I saw his back fading from sight.

I head in to the house, glad to see my dad was passed out on the cough and my brother no where to be seen.

What just happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys, hope you liked this chapter!!! I'm sorry if you expected the kiss and it didn't happen! Please don't kill me.

But I have to keep the story going at a slow pace and I ALREADY MADE KYLE ASK KATE OUT when that should happen in later chapters.

Just listen to Albus Dumbledore okay? He was a wise old bat.

R.I.P.

Instagram : flapkins

Twitter : flapkins

Snapchat : suhailashaheen