Chapter 19 : Punish Me Daddy

*Kate's Pov*

I guess there's no need to hide when you know it's true.

I can't believe I just did what I just did.

Me and Kyle.

I'd never have thought of that happening.

Never.

And anyway, we decided that there's no use hiding inside the house denying something we thought was false and never to be but when it ended up becoming a reality.

Me and Kyle went out and was immediately greeted with flashing of lights and millions of unanswered questions

But Kyle went on just telling what it needed to be told,' Yes,it's true. Me and Katherine Henderson are together. I love her as much as I value my own life. Now, if you'll please excuse us, we have some friends to meet'

I'm dying.

Kyle hugged my waist close to him as he led me down to his car as some paparazzi went to trouble my dad in asking how he is with all this. And Brody was just being a typical kid and enjoying the attention.

I got in with no hesitation and soon we were entering a slow drive.

I feel Kyle's rough but careful hand place over mine,'I do love you'

'You better not make me a One Night Stand'

He chuckled.

'No, Never' was his reply.

'God you're impossible'

'I know. One of the things you love about me'

'Oh I love you because I like your penthouse, nothing more'

'I'm hurt, but all the same, I'll take it'

I smile at his focused gaze on the road. He was smiling so wide I thought it defied Human Smiling Nature.

I rest my head on the seat and close my eyes, taking deep breaths, taking in what just happened.

'Does this mean we're girlfriend and boyfriend and have sex everyday and always text each other saying how cute he or she is and post those couple goals Instagram pictures?', I ask him.

Kyle whistled,' Damn, that was a big question. It's also a big step. But then everything you do is big so I'll take it'

'Everything I do? Are you calling me fat?'

'Well you are in the chubby side. And besides it's true. You used to love oversized clothing and big sized burgers and big books and shit like that'

'They are not 'shit'. Take it back'

'No way. I mean, who likes to read?'

'At least I read good books. I'm starting to think you knew what 50 shades of Grey was when you suggested it'

'A man's got to watch Porn once in a while'

'As corrupted as 50 shades of Grey is. I don't think you're referring to that as the porn you're watching'

'You get me so well'