Chapter 28 : I Hate This Friday

*Kyle's Pov*

It's been a few days since we came back from the trip. Me and Kate decided to blow Friday and stay in without going to school. We decided to give them the pleasure of our glorious return on Monday.

Work has been taking a toll on me. I had to cancel dinner plans I had with Kate on Friday because I had some work to do.

Why can't my father do his job alone?

I was forced to supervise the new hotel Fléur we've been building for the past year and a half. It's just a few blocks from here.

I hate to say this. But I was chosen to help with the interior.

I'm a fucking boy for crying out loud!

As I sit on a couch in the second floor, I wonder how different my night would have been spent if I was with Kate.

Kate.

Every time I think about her, my head goes numb and I get this happy feeling. She doesn't deserve me. She deserves better.

She's my fucking everything.

I hear the door click open and the most unexpected person comes through.

'Alexa?'

----------------------------------------------

*Kate's Pov*

I hated this Friday!

I mean, you must be wondering 'Geez, how can anyone hate a freaking Friday?'

Sorry to burst your bubble people, I hate this Friday. Not all Fridays. Just this Friday.

It was soooo boring.

I was looking forward to a dinner date Kyle was having with me tonight but instead I got a call half an hour before the date saying we had to cancel because they're bringing in some furniture to the hotel they've been working on now.

I mean, who brings in furniture at this time?

I was sitting in my room when I heard a Moan coming from the next room.

Brody's room.

A few seconds later, I was outside his door, my hand on the doorknob.

I slowly turned it and opened the door.

God! My eyes! Noooo!

Brody was sprawled on a bed sheet on the floor -half naked- with a girl on top of him, wearing only a bra and panties.

'What the fuck Brody?', I shouted.

The girl got up immediately and started putting on a red dress that was on the floor,'this is not how I imagined meeting your sister babe'

'Babe?', I cough.

'Yeah, babe', Brody gets up and pulls a shirt on over his pants,'while you've been gone on a trip, I've been hanging out with Stephanie'

Wait, the Stephanie? The girl he's been stalking about for the past 3 years? Wow, she does look better than in the words he describes her in. And he talks about her. A lot.

She had perfectly tanned skin and long legs. She had long Straight brown-blonde hair that reached her waist. Her face looked innocent yet attractive.

She looked at me, her face set in a light shade of red,'Hi I'm Stephanie. But most call me Stef'

'Oh my god, hey', I said, reaching out a hand. She shook it without a flinch. Damn, she had a strong grip. A tight grip in fact.

She looked at the silent Brody with a face as if she was calling Brody an idiot.

'Umm, I'll leave you both to it alright? I'm going to head out. Dad would be back probably in an hour so I suggest you clean up your room and as much as I would like you to stay Stef, you would have to leave within the hour unless you mind for staying with Dinner with us but I'm dining outside so it would be awkward. Another night though', I told her, speaking quickly.

She just nodded her head.

I closed the door and bit my lip

What the hell did I just see?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie Dayance ~ Emma Watson

I'm sorry I put this picture instead of the soo many pretty pictures of Emma Watson

It just shows her expression on how she thought of Brody when Kate entered the room.

And I also thought that would be funny.

Anyway, Stef, your are officially dating Brody. Good luck with your new boyfriend. But I guess the luck all depends on me now doesn't it.

AHAHAHHAHAH! If you make me angry I shall make him dump you! BWAHAHHAHAHA!

*cough*

Anyway, I hope you liked the chapter.

You must be wondering where Kate was heading to? And more importantly, what was Alexa doing in the hotel with Kyle?

HAHAHAHA! CLIFFHANGER ALERT!

Bye, toodles!

Instagram : Sxmlii
Twitter : Flapkins
Snapchat : Suhailashaheen