Chapter 22 : Confirmed

Oh my god!

You should have seen all their reactions. Their faces! It's was unbelievably funny.

Kyle parked his red Ferrari near the entrance where everybody could gawk ( of course, a natural show-off ) and got down and walked over to open my door for me - which was highly unnecessary - but I know the hot boys always do that in movies and it seems so cool so I'm not one to complain.

Plus, it's nice to have a man pet.

I mean, it's nice to have a boyfriend.

Not a man pet, I didn't say that. No way. I'm not that rude.

You're the rudest person in the world.

Shut up inner voice.

I got out and thanked Kyle with a smile. He closed the door behind me, still looking at my face.

Couple closing the car door Goals.

I need to stop Instagraming, I've made everything a goal.

even tucking a loose strand of hair. And I'm like best hair tucking goals.

But seriously, me and Kyle are so goals.

I need to get a life.

Everyone who had us at sight was staring at us full with envy and adoration.

One peculiar person stared at us with his face set to rage.

Oh shit, Gayn.

Totally forgot about him and about him trying to kiss me.

Haha, my bad.

He walked up to us his face set in to a deep shade of red. And it's not the blushing rage. It's the kind of I'm-going-to-kill-him rage. And as scrawny as he was, it looked kind of funny.

Kyle didn't even notice him standing right next to us and when he did, he just raised his eyebrows,'yes?'

'She's mine'

Kyle chuckled,'Kate? No way'

'Kate',Gayn looked at me,'tell him we were out on a date and we kissed'

'You kissed him?!', Kyle turned to me.

What, no I didn't.

'First of all, that wasn't a date. I was just welcoming you to our school and just to hang out. Second of all, you tried to kiss me but I pulled away. Don't mix up the stories Gayn', I told him, in a stern voice.

And I thought the scrawny guy was nice.

'Yeah, and who'd want to go out with a guy called Gay?', Kyle commented, taking out his phone because he got a text.

'Gayn', Gayn corrected his name. But he just had to add that sarcastic anger tone.

Kyle looked up from his phone screen,'I'm sorry?'

'Gayn', he repeated.

'Ok Gay'

And that was it. Gayn lunged for Kyle and in the process broke Kyle's phone. Kyle punched Gayn and he stumbled to the floor.

Kyle took out another phone from his pocket and started texting again,'are we done here? You know scrawny guys can't beat me'

It looked like as if Kyle gave a blow to Gayn's jaw as he was clutching it in pain.

I wish he broke some bones.

Why does Nina even like this guy?

Kyle grabbed my hand after pocketing his new phone and pulled me to the science lab.

Sadly, we didn't get to sit with each other. Soon as Kyle entered the class, he was pulled by Brent and as soon as I entered, I was pulled by Mary who demanded to know everything and made me talk through the lessons that I didn't hear anything that the professor was explaining.

If this was what was like to be dating someone. I'm seriously regretting doing it.

*Kyle's Pov*

God, I wished I could have sat with Kate and question her about that Gay guy.

Correction: Gayn.

Nah, I'll just call him Gay. He looks Gay anyway with all that weird inked skin.

They say tattoos are hot and in but I don't have even one and I get all the girls.

Although I'm subjected to only one now

This is sad.

But atleast I still love her. And the fact that she has that cute perfect ass.

Oh yeah, and her feisty personality.

Note to self: I need a re-run with her of what happened last night.

As Brent was talking away about Mary, I catch both the girls staring at our table and giggling.

I mean, how do you even giggle? For me it seems like a lot of effort.

Girls, I'll never understand them.

Kate, I'll never understand Kate.

Kate the late.
Kate the food raper.
Kate the bookworm.

She's a lot of things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! What's up?

Anyway, I think I'll be introducing a new character soon.

Based on my friend Stef who I bet hadn't reached this chapter yet.

But I hope she'll be stoked when she reads that I'll be making a new character based on her! 😜

Need a name.

How about Stefani actually? Does she have to be a relative or a friend? However, she's going to definitely be a Motivator.

Cuz Stef is my motivator 💞

And thank you; 119 reads and still counting.

Let's take it up more can we?

Anywhoo, Ta Ta!

Instagram : Sxmlii
Twitter : Flapkins
Snapchat ( or as Greg's mum in wimpy kid likes to say : Snapychat ) : Suhailashaheen

P.S. you guys got to watch the new Wimpy kid!!!!