Chapter 13: Neon Lights

I don't have anything to wear.
At all.
What the fuck? I should shop some more.

Urghhhhhhh. I stared at my empty wardrobe. It was empty because I had dug everything out and every single space in my room was adorned in laces and silk and other garments.

It was as if a hurricane raided my room.

I finally settled on a plain nude dress.

It hugged my body and showed my massive man thighs.

Okay, I don't have man thighs but they were huge.

I grabbed my jacket on the way out and tied my hair up when I got in Nina's car.

She was of-course knock-dead gorgeous.

She was wearing a red lace type of dress that just barely covered her ass. Her beautiful straight hair falling in waves at the end.

'You made an effort today', I complimented, handing her the piece of paper that Gayn wrote his address on.

I insisted that we pick him up even though he protested.

She took it but not before I saw her smile.

*Nina's Pov*

*Nina's Pov*

I guess I did look pretty?

Or was she lying. Anyway, I'm meeting Gayn! She says she's a fan of him but I'm an even bigger fan. I literally have both his books inside a locked cupboard, the pages still crisp even though I've read it a million times.

I made an effort to look nice in front of him. But I don't think he cared. Because I've seen pictures of him. He was all tattooed and scrawny but then I heard his personality is dorky yet charming. I heard this from Kate.

Anyway, I was planning on stealing him and I became jealous because Kate was looking HOT!!!

She thinks the dress she's wearing is plain and boring but it literally showed her body. Her sexy body. I think about my plain flat body. I don't even have proper boobs. Yet she calls me pretty.

In barely fifteen minutes, I was parked outside an average looking house. Actually, it looked like a dollhouse. It was a light shade of blue and the roof was like a dark red. It's windows were white, lined with potted plants; mostly roses.

And then I saw him.

He looked even more scrawnier in real life when compared to the internet pictures.

He got in; carefully closing my car door. That's new.

Literally no one valued my baby. By 'my baby' I mean my car.

'Thank you for closing my car door properly. At least someone knows it's worth', I say, staring with an eyebrow raised at Kate.

She was chewing on gum and when she saw me with my accusing face she just questioned,'What?' Clearly confused.

I waved that off.

'Well, it's an Audi A4 so I kind of have to be careful', Gayn added.

'Audi A6 actually', I turned myself to face him,'I'm Nina by the way'

'Gayn. So you're Kate's cousin?'

I nod. When he mentioned Kate he looked at her with his eyes sparkling.

What the hell?

Kate stole that one crush of mine and she even knows how big a fan of him I am. She knows how I stalk his social media and how I maintain his books.

And yet, somehow he charmed her.

Wait, I can't go straight to accusations. Kate is my closest friend and not just that; she's family. She won't do that to me.

She won't.

But ever since she hanged herself; every time we walked down the street or anywhere public, I noticed all the attention she gets from eyes of men now.

I preferred her dorky self right about now.

We stopped in front of the club and Gayn got down first and IMMEDIATELY opened Kate's door like a chaperone and they left me to park.

They left me.

And they were posing for cameras who certainly knew who Gayn was

Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I did a pov on Nina and well now you know how she feels like. She likes Gayn!!!

But Gayn likes Kate!!!

It's a major twist that even Kyle now likes her. AND HE IS FOLLOWING HER. Wait I guess the correct term is 'Stalking' her.

Sigh.

Anyway, I'm updating as much as I can. And I personally like this chapter; I don't know why.....

Anyway next chapter will be back to Kate's pov.

Bye, toodles!

~ suhaila

Instagram : Flapkins
Twitter : Flapkins
Snapchat : Suhailashaheen