Chapter 36: Die You Vile Creature Of Night!

The next day after school, we met up at Henry's place.

Ray tried talking to me the whole day but I resolved to the point where I ignored him.

And other than Ray, Alexa was bugging me the whole day. Threatening and trying to scare me saying that Kyle will never want me for me that he just likes my different style in having sex. But soon that he'd get bored and run back to her.

I turned her insults back at her saying that my sex was better than hers since he stayed with me longer. That in any case, I won.

God, I'm such a child in the insulting games.

I can go on for hours in just a cat fight with the hands.

But I sooo wished I could punch her. She'd really know what I was capable of then.

I also decided to dress a bit more intimidating today.

The boys were all goggling at me. Kyle was by my side the whole day, being possessive and all. He was also flaunting my choice today. He was like 'that's my girl'

Henry rarely had people come over to his place. He wasn't necessary a tidy person. He was really messy. He wasn't ashamed to show it but his mother definitely was.

So whenever they have a clean up, she allows him to bring over friends.

The boys played video games as me and Mary just gossiped.

'Die you vile creature of night!', Brent shouted aloud.

Florence was staring daggers at him as he was the one controlling the 'Vile creature of night' character.

I don't think Brent knew that. Or he probably did and just wanted to get on Florence's nerves because it distracted him and the character of Night died just by standing still.

I was telling Mary of the conversation i had with my mother yesterday. Mary doesn't have any personal hatred or love towards my mother. She was plain in that subject so she was a good companion to explain this to.

'Maybe hear her out if she looks hurt enough', Mary suggested.

'Maybe', I replied.

*Kyle's Pov*

I couldn't focus on her at school because she was too damn sexy and now all I could do is focus on her. I know that Brent and Florence must be taking the opportunity to kill my character repeatedly in this stupid game but all I focused on was Kate's anxious expression while she talked with Mary.

After ten minutes of torture of looking at her sad face, she finally cheered up a bit and started that annoying girly giggles with Mary.

And I thought she was boyish-ish.

And more ishes.

But only god knows. That girl confuses the shit out of me every single day.
She leads a simple yet complicated life. Especially after Ray and her mother joined in.

I can't say I have a personal liking towards my girlfriend's mother. I don't like her at all. But not enough to hate her. Just to be ignorant with her. Not show any acknowledgement of her.

And don't get me started on Mr.Hawaii face. I personally hate him.

He ain't getting with my girl. Why can't he fucking see that?

I turned my attention back at the screen only to see that I've been killed 27 times.

I evened the score half a minute later.

In the end, I even won despite my terrible start.

Brent and Florence whined as I got off the sofa. I told them to play against each other to see who becomes second place and who becomes the last rotten egg.

They took the bait.

These two take competitions against each other really seriously.

I walked over to Kate and kept my hand over her shoulder and pulled her to my side. Comforting her and me. I can feel her body relaxing against mine,'Wanna go home?'

'Yeah', She paused,'But Mary will be dropping me. Do you mind?', Kate asked me.

Do I mind? Do I fucking mind? Of course I do mind it. She's my girlfriend and I want to be at her aid at every time possible.

But this was Mary. The only other bestfriend she knew longer than she knew me. She trusted Mary in a way she'd never trust me. Especially since she's a girl.

'Okay', I let out.

They left without saying goodbye to Florence and Brent, not wanting to distract their death match.

They made me promise to tell them that they said goodbye once their finished.

I ended up watching two idiots fighting a game that I know 3 year olds could beat them both at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much excitement here. I know. Sorry.

I try my best okay! Not all chapter gonna be good as the make out one.

My friends find it uncomfortable that I even wrote a make out scene. You gonna do it as well someday people!

Anyway, bye bye my precious readers!

Social media totally changed. If anyone needs my Instagram account please DM me.

~ Suhaila.

P.S. the converse picture on top was COMPLETELY RANDOM okay?