Chapter 41 : One Question

6 years later...

'No! Kyle come on', I whined,'Take it off!'

'No way', Kyle argued ,'Don't ruin the surprise! Now shut your big mouth and just follow my lead'

Kyle had put a blindfold on my eyes and I couldn't see a thing. He pulled me out of my house in the middle of the night saying he had a surprise. And I was still in my Pajamas when he carried me to the car!

He literally carried me!

He held my hand after getting down from the car and led me somewhere. I can feel something coming under my feet through my furry pink bunny slippers.

'And open!', he took off my blindfold and revealed my eyes to the world again.

I was standing on a deserted beach. Of course it's deserted. It's two in the morning!

There was a pretty terrace white table with two comfy looking armchairs. How Kyle got armchairs to the beach I have no idea. Candles were lit; surrounding the table and chairs.

Kyle pulled me along in a gap in the candles to the table and chair.

On the table there were different kinds of pizza and ice cream.

'My comfort food two in the morning!', I squealed.

'Only the best for my girl', Kyle let out.

He made me sit on one chair and served me half of everything.

Halfway through gobbling my food he said,'I have a question involving studies'

'We finished our studies', I pointed that out.

The idiot.

He bit his lip,'right but this one question kept me pondering...'

'Spill'

'Now hypothetically let's say there's this man... and let's say he felt lonely even though he was dating this girl...', Kyle went on.

'How does this involve studies?', I ask him a bit tad suspicious.

'Okay maybe it doesn't but will you let me finish?', Kyle asked a bit annoyed to be Interrupted.

'Okay fine. Go on', I urged.

'Let's say he doesn't want to date her anymore....'

'Oh so you're breaking up with me?', I asked him. Confirming my suspicions,'it was never hypothetical'

'Okay it wasn't but wait. I didn't mean it to break up with you'

I got up,'this is nonsense!'

He got up just as quick and held my hand.

'I don't want to date you because that word doesn't simply show how much I want you for the the rest of my pathetic life. I do have a question but breaking up with you wasn't it.'

I stopped.

'I don't want to wake up with you knowing that you never really stay with me and need to get home', he sinked a bit,'I want to wake up knowing you'd never leave. I don't want to wake up with you with just a kiss to seal we're together. I want to seal it by seeing a particular ring on your finger...', he sank down on one knee and looked me in the eyes.

I stare, shocked by what he said and what I was predicting.

'So my question is', his eyes twinkled as he pulled out a small red box from his coat and opened it; revealing a sparkling diamond ring,'Will you do the honors of Marrying me?'

I snort,'I don't like to'

He became still and he kept his head down.

I was trying soo hard to giggle,'wait I said I didn't like to. Doesn't mean I don't love to!'

He sank fully on the floor and began laughing,'you'll be the death of me Katherine Elizabeth Henderson'

He got up and took the ring from the box.

'May I?', he asked and I shot out my hand like a grenade.

He laughed as he inserted the ring onto my finger.

I giggled ferociously and tackled him back to the floor when he was done. 21 and I still got it!

I landed on top of him and kissed him.

'May the bond never be broken...'. He said.

'And the love never get lost', I finished.

Him quoting fast and the furious to me is just a dream come true.

Pizza. Ice cream. Beach. Candles. Fast & the Furious. Two in the morning. Pajamas. Furry bunny slippers.

And he proposed!

Literally the best proposal ever !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I did that extra chapter. I guess you guys would like the wedding scene as well now. Maybe a kids scene.

But I'm not sure I'm that bothered.

We'll see!

I'm so evil!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Can't wait till September 6th for school to start and September 10th for me to finally turn 14! A proper teenager!

~ Suhaila