Chapter 20 : Soap And The Forest

I froze.

It can't be. I mean, who would have fallen for Alexa out of all girls. Anyway, even if a boy did, I didn't think it would be Kyle.

He let out a long sigh and sat down next to my now stiff body on the bed.

'She wasn't always as snobby as she is now, you know', He said.

No reply.

'Look, I had a little sister who died a few years ago in a car crash'

That made me look at him. He had a little sister? And she died.....

'I was devastated. It's true, you were there then but we weren't as close then as we are now. Me and Alexa.... we were best friends sort of. And she helped me through everything. I was getting a bit out of hand and she helped me move on before I can do any harm to anyone or even myself. I fell in love with her for that. I made up this room for her. The clothes even though I say they're for sluts they were actually for her. But she changed Kate, she changed and took use of me and my money. Kate, you know I love you'

I was frozen. I didn't know how to respond. I guess Alexa was only mean to me. I mean, she still is a human and I know she cares about some people.

'When.... did you stop loving her?'

He looked at me with no surprises, as if, he was expecting the question.

'Around a year ago'

I didn't reply.

'Are you mad at me?'

I thought about it.

'No, the past is the past. You can't judge people by what they did in the past. You can only judge people by the actions they committed in the present. I'm not Alexa, but, I'm reasonable and I'll stick by you as well', I told him and cuddled up next to him as his arms circled me and place me on his lap. I wrapped my long legs around him and buried my head on to his neck.

He smelled of soap and the forest. Like his eyes. He was wild yet beautiful and tame in a way.

He cupped my face and brought it to his. Our breaths were mingling, our foreheads clashing and soon our lips meeting.

He had soft warm lips that made my cold ones warm up as they met.

Soon, his arms circled me and pushed my body against him. I felt myself hesitate for a minute but then I gladly give myself away. Turning our once tame kiss to a wild one.

Soon, he laid me upon the bed and I slid my hands underneath his shirt and pulled it up. He removed it and threw it to a side and places his lips against mine again. Our tongues met and that's when everything changed. He removed my sweater and soon his pants along with mine.

There was nothing in the world except us.

'Are you sure about this?', Kyle asked, in a low voice, barely a whisper. I get his long fingers lingering on the bar strap.

He was so careful with me. Asking my permission before any action. And, I know, for a fact, that he didn't care as much with the other girls he slept with.

'I am', I replied and he undid my bra strap and I felt his hands clutch both my breasts as he squeezed them. He reached out to the bedside table and opened a drawer, taking a small foil package out.

I closed my eyes as I heard him rip the package and fix the condom. He slowly takes off my panties and admires me from every angle,'Beautiful' he said and soon I felt the pain as he pushed himself to the middle of my thighs.

The pain slowly ebbed away and was replaced by an unconditional feeling of pleasure.

I let out moan as he deepened and quickened his pace.

I gasped when he finally stopped and laid himself next to me, hugging my body close to him.

I search him till my hand comes upon his rather large dick and removed the used condom and threw it with perfect aim to the bin in the far side corner of the room from where we were,' she shoots and she scores'

He chuckled,'Really? I thought I scored since I scored the best girl who ever entered my life'

I cup his face and feel the scrape of tiny hair; it was sexy and distracting.

I lean my face towards his and kissed his lips softly. I feel the tighten of his hands as he hugged me close.

'Kate Henderson, you'll be the death of me', he muttered, before he left this world and entered the world of sleep, far from all the problems.

Far from everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You people better be happy. It took me so long to write that sex scene. And I'm still a virgin with no experience at all ( except for causal sex but let's not get in to that ) in this department.

Anyway, I'm so proud that I'm actually making an effort and keep updating this story because I usually stop everything halfway.

It's all thanks to the people who read it. They make it worthwhile 💞

Bye, Toodles!

Instagram : Sxmlii
Twitter : Flapkins
Snapchat : Suhailashaheen