Chapter 10: The New Neighbor

Yep, we have a new neighbor.
My cousin.

I know right, you didn't expect that right.

My cousin, Nina was living in Scotland for the past two years and moved to my neighborhood.

How nice is that?

I FINALLY GOT MY TENNIS PARTNER BACK.

Yeah, she's the only person who's willing to play Tennis with me because I tend to hit people in the most unexpected areas with the balls and Nina is pretty good in Tennis to doge and weave through them.

It's been two years since I saw her.

Two freaking years.

We met yesterday, partying like fuck in the club. I told her what happened at that ball when I vomited on Kyle.

It felt good.

Best part? No one noticed. I vomited on his suit and shoes and just left, middle finger raised.

My dad found out what happened and left with Brody to come find me and they did find me.

Cuddling with a street cat in our front garden.

Literally, I was hugging it while I was going to go sleep.

What? The grass was comfy and the cat provided a good hugging companion.

Anyway I've been sick for a week and didn't get to attend school. I also decided to lie to my friends saying that I got some contagious disease that would last a week.

They didn't visit me after that.

I have such awesome friends.

Anyway, week passed and here I was, looking at my old tennis outfit and a new tennis outfit Nina got me.

The old : battered shorts and a crop top.

The new: a shirt and a short skirt.

I felt like the skirt was too short. But oh well, like they say, out with the old and in with the new.

They do say that right? Yes! Yes they do!

After a good half hour of changing, I hurried downstairs and met Nina admiring flowers in our garden.

Naturally, we started a photo shoot with a grumpy Brody as our Camera man.

Then we headed to a public tennis court. Nina immediately volunteered to teach little children how to play tennis and soon as she heard about it and I became her assistant ( temporary of course ) whenever I was free.

And I tend to have a lot of free time this week and I tend to spend it with Nina to catch up all those years we've missed together.

Best part about Nina is that you can talk to her about anything.

I told her everything that happened; how I changed and how I became mad at Kyle and she'll throw in something sarcastic or cheesy quotes.

'There's no light without the darkness and that there's no fun without Kyle'

It's true, now to think of it. I just start laughing when I think back to the moment I vomited on his suit.

I hope it was his best suit.

Nina and I spent the day playing tennis and eating waffles afterwards.

Another thing about Nina; she makes the best food in the world. And it's homemade, so what can get better than that?

God I missed her.

She's the exact thing I wished Mary could be.

Nina wasn't girly neither was she boyish, she kept to herself mostly. She was brave and would always know what to say. She'll kick you in the balls then give you a lollipop. That's just the kind of girl she was.

And she was always the pretty one. The tall pretty one of the family. But she didn't care. She didn't even make an effort.

We decided to have a movie night at her place so I agreed to go home and quickly change and meet her there.

We needed to christen the new tv and couch she got.

So I went home and quickly changed in to a white shirt with a 97 and black cigarette pants.

I went over to the store to pick a movie since they didn't have any and I thought we'd watch Annabelle.

We ended up fooling around in her bedroom because we got too scared to watch it.

This is the life: Nina, Comfy Clothes and funny faces.

I wish life would just stay like this. Stay normal. But then it never listens to me right?

 But then it never listens to me right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, a few people asked me to put in Kendall Jenner and I did. And well even though she didn't ask this; I'm dedicating the character to one of my closest friends. Eshmi Ferdinands, if you're reading this all the way from Italy, let me tell you something

No matter how far we are, we're closer than ever. You help me through everything and you've been there in my corner whenever I needed you and I'd do the same.

Anyway here's the new character.

Nina Wells ~ Kendall Jenner

Ok guys, I posted this quite quick and I'll try to post more as quickly as I could because I won't post for a while because of my exams

Bye, toodles!

~ suhaila

Instagram : Flapkins
Twitter : Flapkins
Snapchat : Suhailashaheen