Chapter 15: Pancakes

*Kate's Pov*

I woke up in a state of comfort that was definitely different from my normally magazine adorned messy bed.

So when I woke up with no annually paper pricking my back; I knew I wasn't where I was supposed to be.

What happened last night?

I can't remember a single thing. I remember only going out with Gayn and Nina.

Oh god. I was about to be raped.

Then I heard the sound of a tap turning on and a few seconds later switched off.

A door creaked open and I saw Kyle emerging out with beads of water adorning him on his almost naked body. Literally. There was only a short white towel wrapped loosely around his waist, revealing his rather hairy legs.

Guess everything about him isn't that perfect.

'Like what you're seeing'

His voice startled me. I didn't realize how quiet it was till the tap turned on.

I opened my mouth to snap at him and to ask where I was was the moment I knew I lost my voice.

He raised his eyebrows at my failed attempt to speak,' try to whisper'

'You have hairy legs', I whispered.

He grinned,' there you go' he grabbed a red shirt from a folded bundle of clothes on a table beside me.

There was also a dress.
I didn't know Kyle wore dresses. And I definitely know this wouldn't suit him because it would show his rather hairy teenage legs.

Am I seriously talking about his legs now?

'Where am I?' I asked him.

'One of my private homes'

He had private homes???

The only private place I know and love is the bathroom next to my room.

' club...'

He tensed at this,' yeah you were about to become a victim to rape'

I nod at this as if it was just a casual daily problem. Then I hear my stomach grumbling and realized how hungry I really was.

He grinned his trademark grin and told me there were pancakes in the kitchen.

He also told me I smelled like a pig and if I wanted the pancakes I had to go have a wash and change in to the dress I saw earlier.

Oh, the dress was for me.

But then I thought about how many sluts might have been in that dress and as if he was reading my thoughts, he said,' don't worry, it still has the tag. No one wore this before'

I wanted to ask how come he buys dresses and stores them in his private home.

But then I realized that I do smell like a pig and inquiries about shopping can wait a while.

Maybe I shouldn't ask and just keep my mouth shut. Who knows? I might not like the answer.

Ok I really am hungry.

I get up and head to the door Kyle came out from guessing that was the bathroom. Atleast  I got one thing today correct.

Damnnnnn, the bathroom was the size of the bedroom.

And the bedroom was huge.

There was a huge bath tub ( or was it a what do you call it? A Jacuzzi? ) and there were two white marble sinks with a whole wall devoted to cupboards containing who knows what.

I head in to the corner that was the shower.

Rose water
Jasmine water
Lemongrass water
Cookie water

There were options to what smell I wanted the shower water to be. Who had cookie smelling water? Is that even possible?

I click the cookie water.

It smelt sooooo good.

Half an hour later ( trying out all the water types ) I came out and wore the dress he kept out for me.

Oh my god, trust Kyle to get you a close fit sexy dress.

How was he my best friend?

Then I exit the room to smell the air full of pancakes.

Worse, burnt pancakes.

I spot Kyle throwing a bunch of black pancakes in to the bin behind the white counter that was the kitchen and he was ready to fry another batch when I stopped him,' Woah woah, I am not having burnt pancakes after a hungover. Scooch over'

I push him aside and took the batter bowl from his hand.

I realize the fire was up too high,' next time, lower the pressure'

He shrugs.

I made the pancakes while he washed a bunch of blueberries he found in his fridge.

We ate in silence.

Till I heard the bell ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know, it's been a while. I  know I left that last chapter as a cliff hanger.

So soooorryyyyyyy.

But I still have my exams. So please excuse meeeeeee.

Bye bye

Instagram : sxmlii
Twitter : flapkins
Snapchat : suhailashaheen