Chapter 26 : Hakunamatata

Okay, Kyle loves cartoons.

That's basically all we've been watching. He especially likes Lion King because he likes the song 'Hakunamatata'

I'm getting annoyed now by it. We watched the movie over 6...7... 8 times !

And that's just in two days.

'We're going to the beach', I demanded through gritted teeth, early in the third morning. I don't know where I kept my phone but I'm guessing it's around 7 in the morning.

'Sure sure', he gave in.

I went to our now messed up room ( because we had a little bit of fun ) and picked up a new bright orange shorts with a green tube top then I poked my feet inside a size too small green flip flops.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and poked it under a huge hat.

Kyle came in grumpily because he wanted to watch T.V.

'You can watch T.V. Anytime Kyle. This is a vacation involving a beach. It means we go to the beach and enjoy', I told him as I tried to rub the sunscreen on my back.

Kyle came and let out his hand to help me and I gave him the tube. He started rubbing sleepily on my exposed back from the tube top.

'Thank you'

'Don't you want a tan?'

'I like my skin the way it is'

'Oh, okay. Well let's go Miss.Universe'

'Kyle, don't you ever call me that'

He laughed and carried me bride style,'why not?'

Giggling, I try to make him put me down by playfully slamming his back with my fists but he doesn't barge. To be honest, I was actually delighted of him carrying me like this.

'Because I hate those models'

'Why?', he asks, full of shock.

'They think they're better than every other girl'

'Aren't they better than every other girl?'

I slammed his back.

Hard.

'No! They're not! They're so proud. I bet it's all that make up. I bet they don't look worth a dime without it!', I shout at them,' they don't deserve that title'

'That's right, you do. Because you're so much sexier than them'

Awe.

He puts me down,'by the way, my back hurts now'

Oh, oops. My bad.

'Are we still going to the beach?', I ask him, jumping up and down with delight.

'Of course. If my girlfriend wants to go to the beach then so we shall!'

'That sounded cheesy'

'Oh, atleast I tried'

'You watch too much cheesy movies'

'But they're the best!', he whined.

I shrug at him and 15 minutes later, we were walking down a warm sandy beach shore where shells adorned the edge.

'Look, the sun is coming down'

'You know, it's the first sunset I ever gave attention to', I tell him.

'Glad to know you see natures beauty when you're with me. But you can't lie. I'm the most beautiful thing you've ever seen', he smirks.

Doesn't he do anything without smirking and grinning?

'My view of you is blurred'

'Want a close up? I've got something wrapped in foil In the room that's calling my name'

I playfully push him and he accidentally falls down as a wave goes over his head and his feet gets buried under the soft sand.

Soon as the wave resided, he sat up and spat out the salty sea water and then pulled me in as I fell on to his wet lap.

I could feel the water seeping through my clothing, making it more heavy and draggy.

'You're my miss universe', he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not satisfied with this chapter. But some of you wanted me to post more quickly so here it is. I'll probs add Ray Duan later on the next chapter.

Sneak peek: Kate wants to visit the town and halfway in to her little day trip, she bumps in to the familiar stranger that was Ray. Will Kyle get jealous? Will Ray try to seduce her? Well we'll see in the next chapter!